The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

White gold tower main boss mechanics still broken since years

vgabor
vgabor
✭✭✭✭✭
Dear ZOS, would you mind fixing it finally?
  • deleted221106-002999
    deleted221106-002999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL

As if; the best they could do was recently lie misrepresent the truth about it being fixed..

And since then, bug reports, a ton of F1 in-game reports - from zos only silence.

Everyone has their favourite "pin a live frog to the shoulder braid, stand in a bucket and go "bibble" " workaround. Sometimes if you're lucky they may even appear to work.

For example:
    • damage each shield add before killing any
    • heavy/light attacks only
    • don't damage boss during add phase
    • kill boss so fast no adds spawn (this does work but that's because in bypassing the mechanic it bypasses the bug).
    • pin a live frog to the shoulder braid, stand in a bucket and go "bibble"

Currently, in my experience, 1 in 3 complete without the bug regardless of veteran, hard-mode or normal.

Personally, each time it occurs I urge group members to F1 and bug report it and F1 report it myself.

But, still, LOL at realistic fix eta.

Got to prioritise and introduce more broken content like lag-companions instead.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I will say that I've been having a lot more luck with it since they did put out the fix.

Before that, it would happen almost every time I was in there with my guildies. Since that fix, I haven't seen it once on my end (which meant I could finally get the nodeath in there lol)
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA same dungeon different bug.
    Tonight after Tharn steals the scroll and you kill the 3 Guards. The next room you have to fight a few group of adds before going through the next door. After killing the first wave, the second wave never spawned and we couldn’t progress through the dungeon.