The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Power of the light suggestion

Vaneur
Vaneur
✭✭✭
With the new CP system the minor breach debuff that PotL inflicts is not necessary (in fact it is really easy for a stamina templar to procs the minor breach debuff just with his jabs). What I suggest is to trade the minor breach debuff for the minor vulnerability debuff, this change would also improve the support role for templar in PvE raids as same time it would helps stamina templar with its burst dmg in general; right now, at its current state, PotL is not a worthy skill to wear anymore due its low dmg and useless debuff it provides because the new CP system.
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They just need to make the Pen debuff un-named really. Let it stack.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And remove the based on dmg done mechanic. Make it do X damage after 4 seconds. Currently 6 seconds is very long already purged before it goes off. The dmg is so bad it really needs to be to be in line with curse, sub assault, BB, merciless, procced whip.

The stamplar has no good class ult, no good class debuff / dmg skill and healing is not great at all. They really need more than jabs alone. Love the class but since POTL changes not been good anymore. Before it was bam POTL went off, now mostly purged or it goes of but you don't notice it as does same dmg as 1 jab maybe 2.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WoppaBoem wrote: »
    And remove the based on dmg done mechanic. Make it do X damage after 4 seconds. Currently 6 seconds is very long already purged before it goes off. The dmg is so bad it really needs to be to be in line with curse, sub assault, BB, merciless, procced whip.

The stamplar has no good class ult, no good class debuff / dmg skill and healing is not great at all. They really need more than jabs alone. Love the class but since POTL changes not been good anymore. Before it was bam POTL went off, now mostly purged or it goes of but you don't notice it as does same dmg as 1 jab maybe 2.

I suggested removing empower from empowering sweeps and making it tick every 1 second, at least it would be nice aoe pressure.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    WoppaBoem wrote: »

I suggested removing empower from empowering sweeps and making it tick every 1 second, at least it would be nice aoe pressure.

anything but the current version will be an improvement, for me even a 100% copy of the mag version would be awesome but something to make it worth it.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    karekiz wrote: »
    They just need to make the Pen debuff un-named really. Let it stack.

This is a fantastic solution that would also allow PvE Stamina groups to more easily reach the Penetration Cap.

Tune the Armor Shred to be somewhere around ~2000 and you'll instantly have a reason to include a stamPlar in every Stamina raid and it'll be a small buff for them in small-scale PvP.
  • Styxius
    Styxius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the un-named pen debuff. I think that's actually a fantastic idea.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, a unique armor debuff would be great. It doesn’t even need to be large, the 1k on Sorc’s Crystal Weapon is enough to be useful, maybe push it to 1.5k. That would make Stamplar, Templar healer or Templar tank desirable in group content.