The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PvP !!!

supermr
supermr
Take him out of the game altogether !
Let people play in peace, why because of two pvp zones and four arenas that are not updated for years, everything is overgrown with moss, and only a couple of hundred people who decided to grow old and die there play, you constantly nerf and cut something, and then ordinary players suffer.

Either remove this pvp altogether, or separate it from the pve of the game thoroughly, make them their own armor sets and leave all the rest alone.

And stop touching necromancers because of your PVP , there is no strength from these bullying
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All I hear is yelling
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's been nerfed on necro?

All I've seen recently is the upcoming changes to their crit passive, which 100% is a pve change.
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My magblade is complete garbage in PVP because of PVEers whining about PVE magblade DPS, so I don't want to hear it.
  • spotzhopz
    spotzhopz
    ✭✭✭
    Pvp gets the shaft just as much from changes made for pve, but its always the pve players demanding that zos should throw away pvp. Sorry but i dont want a game where my only option is doing the same scripted dungeon and trial fights over and over. I would be all for separating changes made to pve and pvp, but when yall try to have pvp straight taken out of the game, it just comes off as entitled, trying to get rid of something that makes the game fun for others isnt a good look.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it's rarely productive to lead off with "Remove a playstyle that people enjoy."

I'd like to think you can ask for PVP and PVE to be balanced separately without needing to paint PVPers in such a negative light. In fact, if you try, you might find that some PVPers agree with you, since they are tired of having to PVE for stuff they need in PVP.

As always, remember that it's easy to blame nerfs on PVPers for complaining in the forums. But you'll never see that Molag Kena, Domihaus, and the coalition of Trial bosses have a direct line to the Devs and they aren't shy about saying when they see overpowered classes, overused gear and skills, or when it's too hard for them to kill PVEers.
    Edited by VaranisArano on May 10, 2021 3:51PM
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys have it wrong
    PvP players yelling at pve players
    Pve players yelling at PvP players
    In the meantime zos laughing in shadow
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    supermr wrote: »
    And stop touching necromancers because of your PVP
    Agree, we can simply ban necro and warden from PvP, leaving their PvE functionality alone!
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as it is not constructive in nature. Remember when creating or engaging in a discussion to be civil, constructive, and within the rules.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.