Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SPOILER: Bog Blight Funerary Mask Lead

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Yes, it's in vertical resolution because the Youtube algorithm favours those types of videos. Don't hate the player; hate the game. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofD4xuj-CZY
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • vailjohn_ESO
    vailjohn_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the guide! And even though the item says it cannot be dyed, I noticed mine was different color than yours in the video. I found that while you can't apply dyes directly to the helmet, it will inherit the dyes of your previously equipped helmet. The downside is that it doesn't dye well imho, but I'm no dye guru. 🎨

Some examples in the spoiler below. Just using the same color in 3 channels.
    056ypexrahgb.jpg

*Edited because I realized if I'm going to make a comment about dyes, I better include some pics!
    Edited by vailjohn_ESO on May 1, 2021 1:54AM
    PC NA : 2013 Beta Tester : Altoholic
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats! you found it!
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)