Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Most played faction 2021

Lady_Galadhiel
Lady_Galadhiel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Vote for your most played/favourite faction.

Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll

Most played faction 2021 143 votes

Aldmeri Dominion
37%
ImryllAlurriaLogicOfLiamphil.maricel08ub17_ESOEvergnarOlauronDjennkuArandearCendrillion21DestaiEasily_Lostbrassmaster12OutLaw_NynxOldaranessTheImperfectNarvuntienPurpleScrollLex7xeLoXI_Viper_IXoCielster_Woodmaulese 53 votes
Daggerfall Covenant
33%
kypranb14_ESOLisanpukDanikatAllPlayAndNoWorkLarsSiyxCloudtraderKarminathevampEdaphonAsysKyzaFuryapavlaprovazVDoom1SevalaricgirlCaptainVenomLadyLethallaFreakin_HytteDojohodaThe_Lex 48 votes
Ebonheart Pact
29%
gresiacSheezabeastReifpeacenoteJimT722paulsimonpsbugmomIcy_NelyanZenzukisix2fallAiphatonSleep724meekmikoVajaxAzOutbackDark_Lord_KuroClawOfTheTwoMoonsiMuz86Hippie4927Veesk 42 votes
  • Sangwyne
    Sangwyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Come to the Pact, ours is the best name by far. Imagine having to use three entire syllables to say "Dominion" or "Covenant" when you could say PACKED, just like our muscles. Smell ya later, DaggerFAIL Covenant and Altmeri DUMBinion.
    Edited by Sangwyne on April 30, 2021 11:20AM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wh.. Why Pact is yellow... ?! :o
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Random poll colours,I didn't select them.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    60+ chars on 5 accounts
    all EP
    Awake, but at what cost
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Poll colors always go red, blue, yellow, etc so it's easy to predict.

Anyway, I want to get into the other alliances but I just can't. For the dominion!
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    RED OR DEAD
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Athan1 wrote: »
    Poll colors always go red, blue, yellow, etc so it's easy to predict.

Anyway, I want to get into the other alliances but I just can't. For the dominion!

Ah ok good to know lol,will remember for the next time.

I did go by alphabetical order that's why it turned out like this :D
    Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on April 30, 2021 11:18AM
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Actually I play on all 3, and technically have more yellow toons than red, but EP has always been my favorite faction, and where I go to pvp rather than just get to tier 1 for crystals
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Dominion has Khajiit so...

Anything but EP.
    Sangwyne wrote: »
    Wh.. Why Pact is yellow... ?! :o

[Quoted post was removed]

And it begins...
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on April 30, 2021 12:27PM
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Quick reminder to EVERYONE; any toxic or hate comments,no matter of what kind,will be reported to the devs.
    I do not care what faction/class/race or whatever you like/prefer to play,hate is hate and has NO SPACE AND ZERO TOLERANCE in my threads,polls or discussions.

Keep it civil,please.
    Thank you
  • Sangwyne
    Sangwyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Quick reminder to EVERYONE; any toxic or hate comments,no matter of what kind,will be reported to the devs.
    I do not care what faction/class/race or whatever you like/prefer to play,hate is hate and has NO SPACE AND ZERO TOLERANCE in my threads,polls or discussions.

...I guess I really gotta go back and make sure people understand the part about "DaggerFAIL", "DUMBinion", and using three syllables was a joke. Humor, yet another thing the PACT does better! :triumph:
    Edited by Sangwyne on April 30, 2021 12:00PM
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Sangwyne

This was not adressed specifically to you,but I should have included it at the description of my poll.
    As I can not edit it I had to post it as a separate comment.
    Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on April 30, 2021 11:58AM
  • Sangwyne
    Sangwyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sangwyne

This was not adressed specifically to you,but I should have included it at the description of my poll.
    As I can not edit it I had to post it as a separate comment.

At the top of the post, directly to the right of the title and past the star, is a little gear icon, clicking on that will allow you to edit the discussion.

Helping those in need! Another win for the PACT! :trumpets:
    Edited by Sangwyne on April 30, 2021 12:04PM
  • Flameweaver1951
    Flameweaver1951
    ✭✭✭
    Vote for your most played/favourite faction.

You might consider asking this question later, you know after 2021 has expired in another 8 months !!!
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have had to edit or remove several posts for non-constructive content. Even if your post is joking or not serious in nature keep in mind how others will react to that in order to avoid starting an argument.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other - I don't have a favorite faction, since I really hate the whole faction thing. I don't give it any space in my play or head canon. That said, I have about equal numbers of characters - a few less in EP, as I just don't really have much interest in the EP races.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Aldmeri grandeur! <3
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    Daggerfall Covenant
    For the pact!

Wait.... now I'm confused 😓
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Well I have characters in every alliance but identify as Aldmeri Dominion for myself and my main character. I have a character who plays as an EP and will fight just as hard for the Pact though.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Three accounts..........19 characters............all Pact. Blood for the Pact!!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    The pact is obviously the good guys
    I personnaly cant remember them invading others territory ontl the scale of the dominion in shadowfen(and some smale scale incursion in glenubra) or the covenent in bleakrock, Balfoyen and stonefall (with a incursion in easmarch, the rifh public dungeon and auridon. As far as i remember the pact sent a spy to steal some boat schematic in alikr and a small team in auridon
    Feel free to remember me of oter pact invasion attempt

So dont join the bannana dominion or the blueberry dominion, the strawberry pact is the supperior choice!
  • Nareya726
    Nareya726
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Wasn't really sure what to pick. My main who I play most regularly is EP, but I like the DC storyline the most so I have a lot of DC alts I rotate through.
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Nine toons...

All Pact but one. AD.

Never a blueberry!!! :wink:

Kinda triggered at the color options for the poll. ack
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    I will play other factions with other characters though. So, AD is not favorite by any means.