Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't list items in the guildstore (option is greyed out)

fiftypercentgrey
fiftypercentgrey
✭✭✭
Hi,

I am playing on PC EU and am a long-time member of at least 2 trading guilds. I have listed a LOT of items but suddenly I can't anymore. I have free slots to list them, I have money enough for the listing fee, I have the item in my backpack and it is not bound. In this case, I tried it with a crafting writ, a recipe, an overland-set-weapon, and a bunch of potions.
I can't list anything in any of my trading guilds.

What could be wrong?

Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 29, 2021 10:30PM
ἀπόκρυφος
  • fiftypercentgrey
    fiftypercentgrey
    ✭✭✭
    addition: for some reason, it works when I "drag" the item into the listing. It does not work by using the button for "list item" because it is greyed out.
    ἀπόκρυφος
  • old_scopie1945
    old_scopie1945
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here.
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here :/

There was some update in Minion this morning and it seems one of the Lib's might cause the problem, but no idea which one.

PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • raaphor
    raaphor
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm it's LibCustomMenu, with the currentversion I get an error message at UI load and list key is greyed out with AwesomeGuildStore.

I first disabled AwesomeGuildStore and was able to list a recipe with the keypress / doubleclick on item.
    Next I replaced LibCustomMenu with an earlier version from my backup and enabled AwesomeGuildStore again and was able to use binded key or doubleclick again to list an item.
    EU/PC - 9 max level characters (DC)
    NA/PC - 2 characters (AD)
  • Lonestar166
    Lonestar166
    Soul Shriven
    raaphor wrote: »
    I can confirm it's LibCustomMenu, with the currentversion I get an error message at UI load and list key is greyed out with AwesomeGuildStore.

I first disabled AwesomeGuildStore and was able to list a recipe with the keypress / doubleclick on item.
    Next I replaced LibCustomMenu with an earlier version from my backup and enabled AwesomeGuildStore again and was able to use binded key or doubleclick again to list an item.

Thank you very much for posting this solution. How you ever solved the issue is beyond me, but I thank you very much. I can now list items again for sale in the Guild Store.

• webgeo99
    webgeo99
    ✭✭
    I'm playing on PS4 and have the same issue!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @fiftypercentgrey

This may be an add-on issue affecting your UI. We recommend disabling add-ons to see if it fixes your issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    See the LibCustomMenu web page, [url="http://"]https://esoui.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=1146&so=DESC#comments[/url], for a fix. It requires a simple edit to DolgubonsLazyWritCreator.txt (if you use that addon). It does correct the problem.