The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Wrothgar is a really REALLY buggy zone!

pleximus
pleximus
✭✭✭✭✭
So, this has happened twice since I started playing the game years ago: the main storyline in Wrothgar got completely reset, and the Wrothgar Relic Hunter pieces I had gathered were all reset. I found one item and you can imagine my surprise when THEY WERE ALL GONE! I've discovered all of Wrothgar so I can GUARANTEE YOU that this is quite a massive bug! I really REALLY don't feel like doing it all again with my main character! I have other toons too that need to start these quests but hell will freeze over before I do them as long as this bug is alive and well.

PLEASE look into this! This is NOT the first time it's happened and this bug is one of the worst in the entire game's history!