The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC/NA - Unable to list items in guild stores since today's (4/28) maintenance

Sambucca1973
Sambucca1973
✭✭✭
This occurs for all of my characters and for all guild stores (including ones that don't have overland guild traders) in my five guilds.

PC/NA, Windows 10 (up-to-date), and space in the guild stores to sell.

Guild store window opens, click the "sell" icon, and I cannot select an item to sell. The "E" (to select) option is gone and double-clicking an item doesn't work. The "R" to list an item does show on screen.

I haven't checked guild banks nor tried to buy anything.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have listed a couple of things, however, with no unusual glitches. One was an item from regular inventory; the other was a stack of mats from my craft bag.
  • Kairin
    Kairin
    ✭✭
    This occurs for all of my characters and for all guild stores (including ones that don't have overland guild traders) in my five guilds.

PC/NA, Windows 10 (up-to-date), and space in the guild stores to sell.

Guild store window opens, click the "sell" icon, and I cannot select an item to sell. The "E" (to select) option is gone and double-clicking an item doesn't work. The "R" to list an item does show on screen.

I haven't checked guild banks nor tried to buy anything.

I am also having this problem. Same server and OS.
    Kai-rin AD - DK/Tank
    Kai-Lily AD - Templar/Healer
    Kai-Mera AD - MagDK/DPS
    Kai PolarisAD - MagSorc/DPS

I like stuff, and also, things.
  • Kairin
    Kairin
    ✭✭
    @Sambucca1973 do you run Awesome Guild Store? I turned it off when I was testing add-ons compatibility, and am now able to list items.
    Kai-rin AD - DK/Tank
    Kai-Lily AD - Templar/Healer
    Kai-Mera AD - MagDK/DPS
    Kai PolarisAD - MagSorc/DPS

I like stuff, and also, things.
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Someone in one of my guilds was having this problem, though others were not.
  • Sambucca1973
    Sambucca1973
    ✭✭✭
    Kairin wrote: »
    @Sambucca1973 do you run Awesome Guild Store? I turned it off when I was testing add-ons compatibility, and am now able to list items.

Thank you for the info. I do use it. Will disable it tomorrow and see if that fixes it.
  • Sambucca1973
    Sambucca1973
    ✭✭✭
    This is resolved. Offloading Awesome Guild Store does restore the ability to sell at stores.

First, my apologies for jumping to the "bug report" conclusion so hastily.

Second, it may not be Awesome Guild Store. Per the addon's developer, it is the LibStub library. I did have this library and have removed it. Haven't tried it out to see if it helps. (Removing it may break other addons. It is supposed to be deprecated but not all authors have updated their apps.)

Thanks to all for the feedback.
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is resolved. Offloading Awesome Guild Store does restore the ability to sell at stores.

First, my apologies for jumping to the "bug report" conclusion so hastily.

Second, it may not be Awesome Guild Store. Per the addon's developer, it is the LibStub library. I did have this library and have removed it. Haven't tried it out to see if it helps. (Removing it may break other addons. It is supposed to be deprecated but not all authors have updated their apps.)

Thanks to all for the feedback.

I tested the removal of LibStub. That alone did not fix the issue. I had to disable AGS totally to list items in guild store.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • offshade
    offshade
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @ll!

I had the same issue today.

I followed the instructions here and resolved the issue: https://esoui.com/downloads/info695-AwesomeGuildStore.html#comments

Good luck for you! :)
    May you walk on warm sands...