Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Thank you for all the events.

drkfrontiers
drkfrontiers
✭✭✭✭✭
I would just like to thank ZOS for the events esp. the ones with XP.

Its always nice to log in and have something rewarding and fun to look forward to and see the zones full.

I'm looking forward to the next PvP event esp. seeing as I sux so much and still have a blast.
"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • BXR_Lonestar
    BXR_Lonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the double EXP events right after the CP 2.0 change was a great idea and I am thankful for it as well. It gave everyone a chance to play around and experiment with builds and to play a little catchup.

However, I'm going to be honest here - I'm suffering from event fatigue pretty bad. In grinding out the events, I've been neglecting some of the other things that I love to do in this game, like running trials, vet dungeons, I've played less PVP, and I have done ZERO story-related content (I'm still working on trying to finish Cadwell's silver :/).

So as much as I love double EXP and playing the events, I would be perfectly happy to have a bit of a break between events so I can get back to doing some of the other things that I love to do in this game.
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While I'm liking the chance to get motifs and transmute stones (don't pvp or group dungeons), it will be a while before I do another crafting writ.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that we shouldn't thank them for easing the grind they themselves forced on us. But to do everything in our forces to make sure we will not have to feel that same grind again.