The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

second account

KlotePino
KlotePino
✭✭✭
Ok so I have an issue regarding another account I have.

Today I realised I had a spare account, which I logged in with today, created an extra guild for me and my guildies to have fun with on another alliance in cyrodiil, and when I logged off, and later tried to log in with again, it told me I was logging in from a new machine (which is true, before the first login today, I hadn't logged into that account on my new computer). Which normally shouldn't be a problem, however, the gmail account that account is registered to, decided to pull the same stunt on me. I have to verify that gmail account with a phone number which I haven't had for years. So my gmail is bricked, which in turn locks me out of my second ESO account, which I had logged in like half an hour or so before, with no issue at all. I don't really feel like taking up google, as they are notoriously *** when it comes to things like this, and their troubleshooter just puts me in a loop that leads me to absolutely [snip] nowhere, and I just wanna log in to that eso account which I logged in with earlier today.

What should I do?

[Edit for censor bypass.]
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 14, 2021 7:45PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open a ticket with ESO support explaining that your account email is lost to you and that you want to change it. See where that gets you.

Edit: Rather than logging into support, find the "Account recovery" link on the main support page.
    Edited by Elsonso on April 14, 2021 4:51PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    Ofcourse I tried logging in to the website with that account as well, but the website wants me to verify via google as well. Which is absolutely stupid as verification should happen the very first time you login, not some arbitrary moment after you've already been on that account. If I was a hacker (for which these kind of measures are put in place to begin with) all the damage would have been done already, so either get rid off it or fix it so it works properly, otherwise it's just *** ***, that, in true zos fashion, doesn't work as intended
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @KlotePino

Please fill out our Account Recovery form to the best of your ability so that our support team can look into this issue for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Open a ticket with ESO support explaining that your account email is lost to you and that you want to change it. See where that gets you.

Edit: Rather than logging into support, find the "Account recovery" link on the main support page.

how am I supposed to put in a ticket if I can't get on the account. You reckon it would work from my main account? Anybody could make that claim
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    Date Account Created*

dd-mm-jjjj

Billing Address/Last Four Digits of Credit Card on Account

Game Activation Code / Other Entitlements Applied to the Account

Answer to Secret Question*

As if anyone really remembers these things, I could probably answer the secret question, if it gave me the *** question, instead of just asking for the answer. Billing address is probably an old address as well, rest is info that's stored in the gmail which I can't get in. Please help me with my personal issue, not a standard troubleshooter
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    check the data logs, see what account logged in from my ip, see that I was online, see that I created a guild called 'uil van minerva' and help me with my *** issue please
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    ''Answer to Secret Question
    Provide the answer (or best guess) to the secret question that is on the account, if you do not remember your secret question perform these steps:

1. Navigate to https://account.elderscrollsonline.com.
    2. Click "Forgot password?"
    3. Enter the email address for the ESO account
    4. Click Continue.
    5. Look for an email from noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com with the subject “Elder Scrolls Online – Password Recovery" and click the provided link.
    5. You’ll be taken to a page that will ask your security question''

I can't do this, and thus I conclude that you're just troubleshooting instead of comprehending the issue that I laid out to you. Please do better, I just want to get back onto my account which worked perfectly fine earlier today
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    Come to think of it, I logged in twice on that account today, 1 time to create the guild (which I did on the blue faction) and a couple of minutes later, to delete the guild, and remake it on yellow. Nobody else but me and sysadmin can know that. Now remove that *** verification. You let me on the account twice before asking for verification, which prooves your system is flawed
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    ok I've cooled down