The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Daily quests in Cyrodiil are frustrating

pleximus
pleximus
✭✭✭✭✭
So, there are two quests in Cyrodiil that are infuriating during this event: Death to the Crone (Vlastarus) where you have to kill Barasatii and the one in Cropsford where you have to gather 6 sacks of produce. I've been waiting for Barasatii to respawn for 15!!! minutes now and STILL nothing!! It's been like this for years and it STILL hasn't been fixed! And why in God's holy name would you need 6 sacks of produce when you only have about 8 spots where you can pick them up and you're competing with dozens of other players? This should have been fixed YEARS ago since people have been complaining for years!

It might be a trivial issue but it's such a pointless part to be so frustrated over. Waiting 15 minutes for a boss to respawn...seriously!?
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tend to avoid doing the dailies in towns that can be flipped, because it's a pain to try to pick up or turn in a quest when the quest giver is near one of the flags and your alliance doesn't control the town. You can flip the town to your alliance if enemy players aren't around, but even if you flip the town there's a good chance it will have been flipped back while you were off doing the quest. And even though you can run into enemy players in the towns that don't have flags, you're more likely to run into enemy players in the towns that do, since you get AP for flipping them, and your alliance can get benefits.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why a PvE version of Cyrodiil would be a waste if they didn't take the time to write new content for it making it a bigger project than most realize. Would rather see a chapter done in Cyrodiil but not on the existing campaign maps.
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 14, 2021 5:59PM
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pleximus wrote: »
    So, there are two quests in Cyrodiil that are infuriating during this event: Death to the Crone (Vlastarus) where you have to kill Barasatii and the one in Cropsford where you have to gather 6 sacks of produce. I've been waiting for Barasatii to respawn for 15!!! minutes now and STILL nothing!! It's been like this for years and it STILL hasn't been fixed! And why in God's holy name would you need 6 sacks of produce when you only have about 8 spots where you can pick them up and you're competing with dozens of other players? This should have been fixed YEARS ago since people have been complaining for years!

It might be a trivial issue but it's such a pointless part to be so frustrated over. Waiting 15 minutes for a boss to respawn...seriously!?

HAHAHA!!! Yeah. We were having a guild event in Cyro one time and about of us were doing the town quests together. You don't get group credit for that quest, so we're all sort of competing with each other for the sacks of corn.

At one point my guildie says "I'm spawn-camping the corn" and we all just burst out laughing.
    The Moot Councillor
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that NPC you're waiting for a Delve Boss? And is that Delve a multi Boss? If so, check the other Boss spawns, those Delves won't have them all up at the same time.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was done on purpose. The PvE quest have stop points put in to create a delay so PvP can happen.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pleximus wrote: »

I just abandon the death to the crone one. The questgiver then gives a random daily that you haven't completed yet, and if it's the only one left it's time to go somewhere else lol.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube