The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bulvark
Bulvark
This is BS. The one time I got in game it crashed to black screen and had to force restart because the game took over the screen completely. NOW, I am getting error after error and can not log in at all.

FIX YOUR GAME... CORRECTLY !!!

I am not one to normally demand compensation for your inability to properly fix your product but I might hold you responsible for replacing my keyboard when I brake it in a rage fit over said inability.
Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on April 5, 2021 8:18PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Bulvark

What error messages are coming up when you try to either log-in or after the game crashes?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ThorianB
    ThorianB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of demanding that they "fix there game" maybe try a different approach.First, i don't see other players complaining about this issue. This typically means the issues is on your system specifically or may be related to hardware or software you are running that few others are running.

Many times a source of these problems is a corrupted file which does happen sometimes. If you are running Steam, try using the "verify integrity of game files" You can find this by right clicking the game in the left column and going to properties then down to local files and "verify integrity..." You can also use the ESO launcher's repair tool. Right above the news section you will see "game options" Click on that and then repair.

If that doesn't work, there is a list support runs you through of common issues that come up with players. These include making sure your OS/and drivers are updated, checking firewall and antivirus settings. Even though you may not have touched any of these, i personally have helped people in the past that swore up and down that it wasn't an incorrect setting only to find out later that the settings got changed and changing it back fixed their issue.

There is also a game consultant tool built into the launcher. If you can't resolve your problem, Support will often ask you to use the tool to generate a file and send it to them so they can see if anything stands out that may be causing your problem.

Note: I am not nor have ever been a member of support but i have done my time as tech support for general PC issues in the past.
    Edited by ThorianB on April 7, 2021 2:39AM