The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crowns sale

NotaDaedraWorshipper
NotaDaedraWorshipper
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Looks to be a sale on crowns right now if I look at the store, but I've seen no news or comments about it.
[Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks to be a sale on crowns right now if I look at the store, but I've seen no news or comments about it.

There’s an advert on the log-in screen. And yes, they are on sale, I uh, bought some to confirm that everything is back up and running as it should. Yep, PC NA all good here! :grimace:
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There’s an advert on the log-in screen. And yes, they are on sale, I uh, bought some to confirm that everything is back up and running as it should. Yep, PC NA all good here! :grimace:

*Eyesquint* ...Might need new glasses, or a bigger advert.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    I bought some too. 🤗
  • marshill88
    marshill88
    ✭✭✭✭
    haha i bought 21000 crowns YESTERDAY. How funny. Oh well, I'll just get another 21000 I guess. I can't resist 40% off
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got to spend that tax and relief money :D

Stay safe and enjoy the journey.

PS. ZOS stop the micromanagement of the green tree 🥺
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is only a Crown Sale for PC? In the Xbox Store I don’t see it (yet?).
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this, I usually skip reading ads. Just bought 21000 crowns.
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

It's there in the XBox store. I came across it by accident when looking for something else.

Bought two 21000 packs to hold me over for a while. :smiley:
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The news article on the sale lists the dates for each platform: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59773
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenzuki wrote: »
    Seraphayel wrote: »

It's there in the XBox store. I came across it by accident when looking for something else.

Bought two 21000 packs to hold me over for a while. :smiley:

I don’t know why, but if I search for crowns in the Xbox Store I don’t see the discount. If I use the ESO website where you can check out where to buy crowns, I’ll get redirected to the Microsoft store and get the discount. Funny enough it says the discount is only available for one more hour. Something seems to be a little messed up with it.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -