The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Ultimate as warden healer pvp/pve

FishForce
FishForce
Whats the best ultimate as warden healer in pvp mostly? Is it aggresive horn? or enhanting forest or something els? and what other skills sould i use mostly for healing im looking for a dps/healing build in both pvp and pve but more towards pvp. thanks
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really like the Forest morph that grants healing even after leaving the area. It's cheap and effective. Long duration if people stay in it (with the lingering effect after it expires), but it also can come in clutch for just plopping on top of people who ignore it completely if you position it right. I've saved reckless teammates with it a lot in BGs, even when they don't stay in the area.

The Resto Staff ult, Light's Champion (or whatever it's called) is pretty good too for such situations. You not only pull people back from the brink of death, but give them Major Force at the same time which can turn the tide real quick. More than once I've seen a situation that was about to get my team stomped flip around and become us breaking a coordinated assault. People often let their guard down when they think they "have you" and whatnot.

War Horn is good, but it's expensive and is more of a preemptive boost than an "Oh ***, my team needs a save right NOW!" kind of thing. It sort of depends on how you play and the situation you're in if saving up for WH is "worth it".

Leeching Vines is my pick (since it's extra heals in PvE), but the other morph that provides a burst heal is super good too. That's a solid "save your ass" skill for whoever it lands on. Shame that it's only one target at a time, though.

The Spores morph that grants Minor mag & stam regen is always nice for your team. There are few sources of the Minor regen buffs, so few people will already have them.

The flower area morph that puts Defile on enemies is great in PvP, but the other morph is better for PvE. Provides useful synergy to allies.

Icy Retreat is a neat skill, since the synergy can warp people out of (or into!) the thick of things when needed. But unless you're running with a group that knows what's up, it can throw people off sometimes and end up being unhelpful/unappreciated.

Keep your Shimmering Shield up as often as you can, for that sweet Ultimate gain!

(sorry for the lack of accuracy on skill / morph names; I'm not in a position to check all the in-game names atm)
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't overlook barrier either
    Too many toons not enough time