The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Event Ticket Lost

Myoune
Myoune
✭✭
Hello dev team and support team,

I'd like to ask if by any near future, you could add a "full ticket" statement before handling back the quest. It could work like "full inventory" , and we coulnd validate the quest if 12/12 tickets.
I just lost 3 tickets by not paying attention and not reminding that I had 12/12 after last Tribunal event. I'm sure that many players got into this situation since the ticket events are up.

I hope it's a good feature to add in the game.

Thank you for reading me.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 25, 2021 11:30PM
  • totzummrdave_ESO
    totzummrdave_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    But then you would have no "incentive" to purchase tickets from the crown store...
    Yeah, I'm being sarcastic. I've lost 9 tickets this way over the past 4 events, and it is pretty annoying.
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is a necro but it's still a relevant thing so hopefully it won't get locked lol. It does seem really weird, though, that there's no warning when you have 12/12 tickets. There are some events where you get tickets from things other than turning in quests, so a "can't turn this quest in" thing wouldn't work for those. I think what might work better is a check of some kind when you do X or Y thing for the first time to see if you can accept the tickets without going over, and if not, it simply doesn't apply the tickets until you can. It's one of those checks that would make sense to implement and would only be needed during events that give tickets.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    For those that can and will use mods, I recommend Wykkyd's Task Bar. It gives you all sorts of info in a narrow band across the top of your screen (or wherever you want to put it). I have it set to show my ticket count so I can always just glance at that while on any alt and see if I'm hitting the 12/12 limit.

That said, yes, tickets are hard enough to gather that there should be safeguards against collecting too many. I do like the idea of an overflow to hold tickets past the limit (maybe with a one hour hold and a notification, so you have that hour to get to the Impressario to spend some and get your overflow without being able to just build up oodles of extras. ZoS has carefully designed the system to prevent hoarding over 12 tickets so anything that circumvents that is highly unlikely to get traction with them).