Maintenance for the week of April 19:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 21, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 21, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Question Regarding ESO+ Renewal

siddique
siddique
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,

My ESO+ is expiring in five days. So I thought I'd renew it for six months and get some crowns along to buy some stuff. However, when I bought the six month subscription, it seems to have only charged me a transaction fee to hold the amount and it looks like it will charge me AFTER my current sub expires.

I wanted the crowns now. So well, I cancelled the subscription.

Now, does this mean the subscription is cancelled and it won't be renewed after 5 days or does this mean the subscription is good for another six months and I'll get the crowns after 5 days?

Any ideas?
Gulp down a detection pot, find a sneaky little cloaking Nightblade, murder them in cold blood. One of the finest pleasures of life.
"May your soul burn." Molag Bal
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sub continues till it's out. So 5 more days. Then afterwards going to have to sub for 6 month one.
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sub continues till it's out. So 5 more days. Then afterwards going to have to sub for 6 month one.

Sweet, ty!
    Gulp down a detection pot, find a sneaky little cloaking Nightblade, murder them in cold blood. One of the finest pleasures of life.
    "May your soul burn." Molag Bal