The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Post your lamest Tribunal Coffer reward!

• Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep getting slag town diver skins but no fabricant parts
  • Razzledazzle_dar
    Razzledazzle_dar
    ✭✭✭
    I got a rock.
    AD PC/NA
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the stuff I get in coffers will never compare to the Christmas "presents" we got in Lotro, every time I opened one up it was nothing but coal. Sure coal was a useful and expensive crafting mat, but getting it in presents was insulting and rude.
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A meat extruder.
    PC EU & NA
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped doing the daily quests...it's boring after the 2nd day. I just went out and bought the motif with gold.
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pauls wrote: »
    20 leather and 20 ingots

thats exactly what i got today
  • Mythreindeer
    Mythreindeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Souterain wrote: »
    Any and all of those vendor trash items that bulk out the boxes. You know the ones: "sotha sil's thong" or "khajiit furballs" or whatever "x-turd" the random name/colour generator they use dumps into the box.

Hey I got an x-turd too!

I put it on the floor right inside the door of my house.

• the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd box i pulled the morag tong motif book i already have morag tong from the vvarden pre orders.

Golden motif books, the entire motif books, sell for lots of gold at guild traders, collectors buy that **** up! Are you in trade guilds? You're sitting on a gold mine and don't know it! How can you complain?????????????

I can't speak for the OP, but I would certainly be annoyed by a drop like that.

Put simply, ESO's trading system is awful. I don't do enough trading to join a guild with high fees, and when I've joined low/no fee guilds, nothing I put in the store actually sells (because on PS4 trolling traders in the middle of nowhere for rare items is a huge waste of time). I also don't want to waste my time trying to sell stuff in zone chat.

I used to save high value items thinking I might join a decent trading guild someday, but I've ultimately started just vendoring or destroying them to free up inventory space.

ESO desperately needs a proper auction house system that's independent of player guilds.

Edit: I should add that a high value drop I can't use is actually worse than true garbage, because I know it's worth something, but I also know I'm never going to realize that value because doing so requires (time) investment in a part of the game that isn't fun (for me).
    Edited by the1andonlyskwex on March 2, 2021 5:54PM
  • Squeaky_Clean
    Squeaky_Clean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erotic Found Object Mosic (blue treasure, worth 250g) .. not the lamest, but a funny piece.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though the rewards most often are green and blue Treasure items, I get so many coffers each day from farming nodes, looting treasure chests, and killing enemies while clearing a delve or just running back and forth from one daily's location to the next that I've been getting a nice amount of gold from them. I can understand why players who already have a lot of gold might not care so much for the Treasure items, but a lot of players-- especially newcomers-- might not be swimming in gold yet, so I would imagine that they're happy to get those items. :)
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Even though the rewards most often are green and blue Treasure items, I get so many coffers each day from farming nodes, looting treasure chests, and killing enemies while clearing a delve or just running back and forth from one daily's location to the next that I've been getting a nice amount of gold from them. I can understand why players who already have a lot of gold might not care so much for the Treasure items, but a lot of players-- especially newcomers-- might not be swimming in gold yet, so I would imagine that they're happy to get those items. :)

Just doing all the dailies and some farming on top of my normal playing I've made 200K gold. Plus so many of these coffers have jewellery in them which deconning has boosted my crafting mats nicely (zircon I am looking at you).
  • tripp
    tripp
    ✭✭✭
    Day five of no fabricant parts. I've been stuck on 7 since day 1.
    big, green, buff, but surprisingly not the Hulk