The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Argonians need to be entirely and extremely buffed and this is an absolute and irrefutable fact

Sekt_Tiberlus
Sekt_Tiberlus
✭✭✭
[snip] The time has come to discuss some serious thing. So, well. If you not playing argonians or don't have at least 1 argonian dps character - leave the discussion, you just provoke. We need to consider how to properly buff one of the most iconic and versatile race without breaking your pretty balance or whatever.

Okay, what we have now and on next patch...
Now:
1)Healing done 6%
2)Magicka 1000 resources from potion
3)mmunity to the diseased status effect. Health 1000. Poison and Disease Resis 2310
Next:
1)Healing done 6%
2)Magicka and Stamina 1000 3125 resources from potion
3) Health 1000. Poison and Disease Resis 2310

I crossed it all out because it is absurd and useless. Now. here my few examples, how to make it better and balanced:
Sample 1:
1)Reduce potion cooldown by 3 seconds add 172 wpn and spell damage(can rename it as Catalyst of Change or any other saxhleel-lore name you want)
2)Magicka Stamina 1000 Potion restore resources 4500(?)
3)Health 1000 Poison and Disease Resis 2310
Annotation: Healing done is absolutely useless passives. I don't see how i would use it my dps build. Why i returned 4500(?) instead of 4000? Cause i see what you did there. You think wee don't remember you already nerfed it ability once? And you want to do it AGAIN? Not gonna happen. Permission denied.
Sample 2:
1)add 120 wpn and spell damage and ***add something else for little bonus or don't***
2)Magicka Stamina 1000 Potion resources restore 6000 - 7000
3)Health 1000. Poison and Disease Resis 2310
Annotation: You may ask... Why 6000? Well, its what regular(not even crafted) potions restore. Unbalanced? Let me think... No. Most of your racial bonuses almost equal to the 4-th bonus of some sets. 6000 resources restore per 45 seconds... Sounds familiar? Its an Aspect of Mazzatun. heal for 10481 Health and restore 10481 Magicka and Stamina. This effect can occur once every 45 seconds. Get it?
Sample 3:
1)When you drink potion you get 589 wpn and spell damage for 15 seconds
2)Magicka Stamina 1000 Potion restore resources 4500
3)Health 1000 Poison and Disease Resis 2310

I do not force my solutions. They are needed more to draw attention to the problem. You play argonians? You have at least 1 argonian dd? This topic for you. Start to discuss, please, suggest and etc. If you are a whiner that supports argonian nerfes - your opinion should not be considered, you just spamming in topic.
[snip] I'm an ESO+ follower, i waited for some argonian buffs... I would waited more, you now, but after you nerfed them while others got ridiculously unbalanced buffs... Now i may even consider I will give less support to this game or even stop support it untill this problem exist. We will raise this issue many times in future.

I apologize in advance for mistakes in the post

[Edited to remove Non-Constructive Content]
Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on February 28, 2021 2:52PM