The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Do you desire to see entire Cyrodil and Imperial City remastered/overhauled to PVE zone specifically

• Vanagrand
    Vanagrand
    ✭✭✭
    No way
    As long as they make PVP available in the rest of the zones ill not complain. Something like in wow, you flag yourself for PVP and then you can attack and br attacked by players in all zones.
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes to both
    Vanagrand wrote: »
    As long as they make PVP available in the rest of the zones ill not complain. Something like in wow, you flag yourself for PVP and then you can attack and br attacked by players in all zones.

Sorry that would be an complete and utter disaster of eventual implementation.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way
    BuildMan wrote: »
    Id prefer a pvp toggle system for the entire game that gives me the option to engage in pvp anywhere. I don't really care about rewards anymore.

You will be thrilled to hear about the Dueling function!
    The Moot Councillor
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way
    Vanya wrote: »
    Urvoth wrote: »
    Let’s be honest, from a PvP perspective Cyro is pretty trash. It’s a horse riding simulator 50% of the time, 25% is just sitting on resources and keeps, 15% farming random players who don’t know how to PvP, 8% just getting zerged down, and maybe 2% getting actual good fights. Then when you finally find a good fight, it’s always super laggy.

ZOS is pretty much trying to put bandaids on a corpse at this point with these Cyro tests. It’s pretty clear Cyro performance isn’t going to get any better and it would just be better to take the loss and accept Cyro for the mess it is.

I’d rather ZOS drop the Cyro focus and start putting more resources into instanced PvP, which is actually fun and mostly lag-free, with guaranteed fights against evenly matched teams. 2v2 ranked arenas, 6v6 BGs, etc, would be way better options to add than trying to fix something that’s already a mediocre experience at best.

Impeccable accuracy, Thank you for stating the truth , I must admit the horse simulator nearly made chuckle. Which is ironically true. I cannot fathom why would anyone enjoy ridding endlessly in bland mostly empty zone. Tis a mess. Happy to read someone else has a very similar overview. You put it well with % facts and then one ends with performance issues.

And yet, the "emptiness" of Cyrodiil and the danger of PvP are what makes the PvE there different from every other zone in the game.

And AvA is my favourite PvP mode, even if I don't do it that often. Instanced PvP is boring to me.
    The Moot Councillor
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes to both
    Oh yeah! :wink:
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way
    Avalon wrote: »
    How about make a server for PVP players to enjoy AvAvA at all times, and let us have a PVE server. I think it’s crap that PVE players have to engage in PVP to get skills widely considered vital for PVE builds. A lot of us simply do not enjoy putting ourselves in the hands of griefers to have characters properly built for PVE. And, yes, that’s what the PVPers are, who wait to ambush people. Their entire enjoyment and entertainment is based on causing others to suffer anxiety, stress, etc.

Personally, I suffer from severe anxiety, and every time I need to go into PVP-land, I deal with near panic-attack levels. But, I love the PVE side of the game, and have tons of fun with my friends doing dungeons and all. We need a version of Cyrodiil that doesn’t place PVE players into those circumstances.

I play only pvp and i could not agree any less with anything you have said here :/
    We have tons of fun in pvp, i have made the best friends there, also from the players from "enemy" sides. No one i have ever met is there to grief anyone else. Im 100% serious. Its about fun and working together and doing some killing and doing some dying meanwhile.

Also guess what it is like for me when i have to play like pve dungeons to get sets for pvp? Its total crap, hate with passion. But i know i have to do it if i want the gear.
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes to both
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    Let’s be honest, from a PvP perspective Cyro is pretty trash. It’s a horse riding simulator 50% of the time, 25% is just sitting on resources and keeps, 15% farming random players who don’t know how to PvP, 8% just getting zerged down, and maybe 2% getting actual good fights. Then when you finally find a good fight, it’s always super laggy.

ZOS is pretty much trying to put bandaids on a corpse at this point with these Cyro tests. It’s pretty clear Cyro performance isn’t going to get any better and it would just be better to take the loss and accept Cyro for the mess it is.

I’d rather ZOS drop the Cyro focus and start putting more resources into instanced PvP, which is actually fun and mostly lag-free, with guaranteed fights against evenly matched teams. 2v2 ranked arenas, 6v6 BGs, etc, would be way better options to add than trying to fix something that’s already a mediocre experience at best.

Impeccable accuracy, Thank you for stating the truth , I must admit the horse simulator nearly made chuckle. Which is ironically true. I cannot fathom why would anyone enjoy ridding endlessly in bland mostly empty zone. Tis a mess. Happy to read someone else has a very similar overview. You put it well with % facts and then one ends with performance issues.

And yet, the "emptiness" of Cyrodiil and the danger of PvP are what makes the PvE there different from every other zone in the game.

And AvA is my favourite PvP mode, even if I don't do it that often. Instanced PvP is boring to me.

Hm. Still does not change the clear fact that one often spends and wastes in seemingly endless roam of finding soul to kill or traversing map. If it counts to your definition of uniqueness. I m happy for thee.
  • Avalon
    Avalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes to both

Part of why I hate it, actually. Riding forever, with anxiety riding high, anticipating some NB hiding, waiting to bomb me and send me back to a respawn, but never actually happening? It’s just boring for most people and unnecessary suffering for people like me. Just turn it into a PVE place instead.

As for IC, same but different reasons. At least in Cyr, the NB griefers have to find really good spots, learn ambush points, etc. in the sewers, it’s like ZOS wanted to give the griefers all they ever could dream of: Rewards for killing, tight tunnels to force victims into close proximity, easy ambush locations, etc.

Wouldn’t be so bad, except I remember running with groups 2-12 in size, and watching ~4 of them get taken down instantly by a couple of NB who then run off and invis again, never to be found. Sometimes we got lucky, got one or both, but that was rare. Stealth in PVE is almost worthless, but in PVP leads to bombing with hardly any chance of resisting, especially for PVE players who don’t have sets for both types of play (just having one takes a good bit of resources and work).

So, requiring PVE players to go PVP, when ZOS hasn’t managed to fix PVE and not allow exploits, etc, in the YEARS since launch, plus requiring them to attempt to gear up for it, just so they can get a few basic things that should be available elsewhere? No. Put PVP in instanced stuff. Turn the others into PVE. If you want, keep PVP versions of the two... but, as I’m only ever seeing 3-4 campaigns, TOTAL, between under 50 and over... I’m guessing not many do it anymore?

Just tear it down... make it anew. It’s pretty obvious only a very few actually like PVP in those areas anymore.
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stealth, basically, is all out of whack.

Not good enough in PVE - mobs are always spotting you when by rights they should have no chance to.

Too good in PVP: people can literally disappear to invisibility from plain sight, which should not be possible, you should have to be completely out of LOS already (possibly for an amount of time, e.g. 3 seconds) before you can go invisible even if it means running around a corner, leaving the pursuers with the question of whether they ran round the corner and went invisible, or whether they continued running and ran round *another* corner. Disappearing into thin air while in plain LOS should be impossible.
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No way
    No, but Cyrodiil probably needs a re-design as a PvP zone.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes to both
    I don't see the problem in making imperial city come out of it's current predicament (at least top side).
    We have waged a 6 year war against Molag Bal and his invasion. It would be good to come up with something new or just make some of it accessible in a PvE format.

They can just add something new for pvp when they rework Cyrodill...there have been so many demands and complaints about Cyrodill these past few years that they will have to do 'something' at one point.
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transport across Cyrodiil is a mighty old pain in the asterisk for certain PVE objectives - skyshards, delves, lorebooks and fishing spots that are on the wrong side of the map, for starters, and the impossibly annoying length of time it takes to get from "here" to "there" even if no enemy players bother you because they're all fighting over the keeps.

I mean, as a Covenant player, getting to the 3-4 Ocean fishing spots which are all within shouting distance of the Dominion start point is an annoyance and a half, even if the Covenant has captured all the way down to Roebeck and Faregyl (doesn't even matter if we've captured Bloodmayne, since the anti-teleport blocks beyond the Hub Keeps mean that teleporting is stopped at Faregyl anyway). Getting there and finding that none of the spots are even currently operational is even more annoying. And trying to get there when the Covenant is on the back foot and holds nothing in front of Glademist, is worse...

And every faction has similar issues for some of the content. To say nothing of the two skyshards that are hidden within enemy bases that can only be accessed if you ride along with a zerg that's stealing an elder scroll...
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way
    Youyouz06 wrote: »
    I don't see the problem in making imperial city come out of it's current predicament (at least top side).
    We have waged a 6 year war against Molag Bal and his invasion. It would be good to come up with something new or just make some of it accessible in a PvE format.

They can just add something new for pvp when they rework Cyrodill...there have been so many demands and complaints about Cyrodill these past few years that they will have to do 'something' at one point.

Lmao add something new for pvp you say..... there are a couple of problems with that.... the obvious one is how long until the pve side starts to cry again about wanting this new pvp zone turned into pve for a starter..... then there will also be the whine that zos is wasting the pve players money by developing new pvp areas etc.... and don't tell me that won't happen because I promise you it will..... it already happens whenever we ask for some updates to our zones we get the normal whining that it's only pve who pays any money this pvp does not deserve updates.... And yes for some reason the pve side thinks that their subs they pay are worth more than the pvp players sub.... that of they buy something from cs it is worth more than if a pvp player does... there is definitely more issues than those 2 but those 2 alone are big enough obsticles that it won't ever happen....
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No way
    The majority says no way.
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodil only

There is no "danger of PvP," though. You literally don't lose anything upon dying and pretty much have no penalties/rewards for dying or getting kills compared to how Tel Var works in IC, for example. People go to Cyrodiil to deliberately PvP, but the problem is that good PvP is so hard to find and when you do find it, you're almost always lagging. Cyrodiil was something that potentially worked better in the past but right now is just a terribly-performing horse riding simulator.
  • Ostonoha
    Ostonoha
    ✭✭✭
    I can dream but I know my idea will never happen. Not enough pvpers left to make it worth doing but. With Cyrodil being designed for what used to be 500 v 500 v 500 that is now what 100 v 100 v 100? With insane lag even with the reduced numbers. It can be hard on some nights to find a "good" fight as sometimes people do not even bother to attempt to take resources back or in rare cases but it does happen, even bother to defend back keeps. I know it will never happen, but I think it would be amazing if they ended the war in Cyrodil, and gave us a new pvp zone to fight in. Make the map smaller, and cut the population down per faction a bit to reduce the stress on the server (giving us less laggy pvp), with new objectives to fight over. But that is just this guys opinion on things.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way
    BuildMan wrote: »
    Id prefer a pvp toggle system for the entire game that gives me the option to engage in pvp anywhere. I don't really care about rewards anymore.

You will be thrilled to hear about the Dueling function!

@AlnilamE
    Let me give you an example. My house, Hall of the Lunar Champion, is split into 3 separate themed pvp arenas. If we had a toggle pvp option (only affects people toggled on of course), then I could have big free for all matches in my home.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes to both
    Its funny that the only reason pvpers ever have for their hatred of this suggestion is "i dOnT WaNT yOu tO hAvE iT!!!" This would literally not impact them at all other than stopping them form ganking skyshard/lorebook farmers that have no interest in pvp in the first place. If you were doing that before, you're a proven a****** and really don't disserve a say in anything anyways. If you want a separate pvp version of Stonefalls you can have it, It wont effect me at all so I don't care.
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes to both
    I want revamped Cyrodiil and IC in chapters like other zones, but without touching anything in current ones. Most people voted "no way" because they don't want changes, but I don't see a reason why not have both - old and new zones? New ones will be on main map with other PvE zones and old ones can be clickable by new link (with Artaeum, Clockwork City and Coldharbour.
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way
    Tyrobag wrote: »
    Its funny that the only reason pvpers ever have for their hatred of this suggestion is "i dOnT WaNT yOu tO hAvE iT!!!" This would literally not impact them at all other than stopping them form ganking skyshard/lorebook farmers that have no interest in pvp in the first place. If you were doing that before, you're a proven a****** and really don't disserve a say in anything anyways. If you want a separate pvp version of Stonefalls you can have it, It wont effect me at all so I don't care.

No, this is 100% false. I used to be a pve solo quester for the longest time. I have done all overland quests on my first char. At this time, i had no interest in cyro, or for its skyshards or anything.

Then years later i went to cyro for the first time and fell in love with pvp right away. I had never played any mmos or any pvp, ever. Now i dont want to play anything but pvp. Cyro is there for people like me. And if there was a pve version of Cyro, yeh, i props would have gone there and never tried pvp. My life would be so much more duller and unexciting. I would have maybe never played any pvp. Now the first thing i check in a new game is that is there pvp. If not, snoozefest.

Years ago i would have never ever imagined this. Me playing pvp. Love it <3
  • aetherial_heavenn
    aetherial_heavenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    No way

The OP may call this 'impeccable accuracy' 'stating the truth" simply because it obviously agrees with their original post but I and many others fundamentally disagree with this opinion. As can be seen by the poll results. Something on which the OP is noticeably quiet about. Hmmm......

My experience differs completely from these so called "statistics" which are entirely anecdotal, based on your particular playtimes, and campaign, and server, and only demonstrate confirmation bias. Your experience cannot be generalized to everyone else and then presented as facts.

I for one, do NOT want more instanced PvP. I loathe Battlegrounds. Instanced PvP maybe more fun for you but it isn't for everyone. The concept behind the alliance war in Cyrodil was a much richer experience due to it's integration into main story, particularly evident before One Tamriel when alliance was a choice that mattered throughout the game. There are so many other games that offer that generic arena/instanced PvP what sort do you propose? another clone of PUBG/MOBAs/Fortnite/any multi player FPS, or are you referring to WoW's BG's desperate attempt at esports as a model?

'Horse simulator' sells a lots of riding boosts in the guild store to PvP alts. So I am sure ZoS doesn't mind that aspect of Cyrodil at all, either. They also give an in-game way around it through keep recall stones, daily horse levelling, and rapid riding skills. Those of us who PvP regularly get many keep recall stones as rewards and for AP. But perhaps non PvPers weren't aware of the existence of those instant recall from open country to a keep that isn't burst. Or they are unaware of how to anticipate when to use them.

It is interesting to note that more of the old names I saw regularly in 2016 are back in Gray Host NA, despite the existing performance issues, so generalising that the current tests are 'a fail' and saying Cyrodil is a 'mediocre experience at best' simply another example of one person's opinion masking as universal facts. But I guess if someone has only PvPed in the bad times (ie in the recent broken performance of the last two years or so that drove many regulars away) they'd have no idea what Cyrodil was like when there were a 100 players per side fighting it out across the country side, lots of open field fights, small group fights, as well as zergy keep fights and when you didn't crash at every big fight.

I'd rather they spent resources trying to return PvP performance to the old days before the lighting patch and keep the removal of the recent proc set dominance, rather than turning it into another clone of what already exists elsewhere, including the BG's and duelling arenas that are in this game.
    Quoted for truth
    "In my experience, the elite ones have not been very toxic, and the toxic ones not very elite." WrathOfInnos
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes to both

The OP may call this 'impeccable accuracy' 'stating the truth" simply because it obviously agrees with their original post but I and many others fundamentally disagree with this opinion. As can be seen by the poll results. Something on which the OP is noticeably quiet about. Hmmm......

My experience differs completely from these so called "statistics" which are entirely anecdotal, based on your particular playtimes, and campaign, and server, and only demonstrate confirmation bias. Your experience cannot be generalized to everyone else and then presented as facts.

I for one, do NOT want more instanced PvP. I loathe Battlegrounds. Instanced PvP maybe more fun for you but it isn't for everyone. The concept behind the alliance war in Cyrodil was a much richer experience due to it's integration into main story, particularly evident before One Tamriel when alliance was a choice that mattered throughout the game. There are so many other games that offer that generic arena/instanced PvP what sort do you propose? another clone of PUBG/MOBAs/Fortnite/any multi player FPS, or are you referring to WoW's BG's desperate attempt at esports as a model?

'Horse simulator' sells a lots of riding boosts in the guild store to PvP alts. So I am sure ZoS doesn't mind that aspect of Cyrodil at all, either. They also give an in-game way around it through keep recall stones, daily horse levelling, and rapid riding skills. Those of us who PvP regularly get many keep recall stones as rewards and for AP. But perhaps non PvPers weren't aware of the existence of those instant recall from open country to a keep that isn't burst. Or they are unaware of how to anticipate when to use them.

It is interesting to note that more of the old names I saw regularly in 2016 are back in Gray Host NA, despite the existing performance issues, so generalising that the current tests are 'a fail' and saying Cyrodil is a 'mediocre experience at best' simply another example of one person's opinion masking as universal facts. But I guess if someone has only PvPed in the bad times (ie in the recent broken performance of the last two years or so that drove many regulars away) they'd have no idea what Cyrodil was like when there were a 100 players per side fighting it out across the country side, lots of open field fights, small group fights, as well as zergy keep fights and when you didn't crash at every big fight.

I'd rather they spent resources trying to return PvP performance to the old days before the lighting patch and keep the removal of the recent proc set dominance, rather than turning it into another clone of what already exists elsewhere, including the BG's and duelling arenas that are in this game.

1) The Poll Voting is not over yet.
    2) Millions play The Elder scrolls online and may agree with me but they will not use forum at all. The Official forum and users here are but a tiny fraction of huge playerbase.
    3) May have misunderstand nor are willing to read my thread until the end what I originally said about revamp and keeping current Cyrodill PVP version open.
    4) As for my response with other user stating about Horse simulator tis entirely true. Region is too large,dead and one can spend eternity roaming around.
    5) Final results may not be final outcome of devs decision on what must be done. Not really majority, There are surely many souls who want to see what I want to see.
    Edited by Vanya on March 5, 2021 8:31AM
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes to both
    Removing PVP entirely? No. But moving the story forward and having a completely separate PVE instance that shows what happened after the war ended would be wise. I mean...how long is the war going to last? How many expansions/dlc's that move the story forward come out with nothing changing? So I think having a separate instance that moves the story forward is a possible solution. But of course keep the original Cyrodiil and Imperial City as campaigns that you can join- they're just no longer canon basically. The rewards for the PVE version would need to be entirely different.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way
    I just had an idea how to make more money in pvp. Lets sell cyro map carries. How perfect is this? I will heal. Ps4 eu or pc eu (tho in no cp on pc). Anyone into grouping up? I think we can take like 4 non pvp builds in the group for one run? If gates are hard to open in the main campaing, we can just go to empty one to get the lore books and skyshards from behind the gates.

I can do ad or ep *puke* in case if emergency ;) ok, this would have to take place in non-alliance locked campaing.

How much do the vet trial carries sell for? We can price this like, take the price of those, divide it by the time it takes to complete a trial and then multiply with how long it takes to speedrun the cyro map.
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way
    Love it, the poll isn't showing what the OP wants so he denies that it clearly shows what the forum feels - that Cyro / IC should be left alone.

Yes I did read your post. No i don't want it. I want people to try PvP, I want people to give it a go. I get fed up of all the scare stories of gankers and griefers waiting behind every bush just waiting for a PvE player to kill. Thats just fairy tales. Yes, in events there are some gankers amd some griefers but they are not all PvPers. Some of them are PvErs.

Give players a non PvP Cyro and they won't try PvP Cyro, I know I wouldn't have. And yet once I did I found myself going back, amd now spend about half my time there. I PvE also.

There will always be some that want to see the end of PvP so they can experience Cyro without danger. Then they will moan about it being boring amd once they have spent a day doing the PvE never return.

And shunting PvP off the map in favour of a PvE zone shows a complete lack of respect for PvPers. You may not like us but we are a part of this game as well, we sub, we buy stuff in the crown store, why should we be treated as second rate citizens? Why is our money deemed less valuable than PvErs?

Leave Cyro / IC alone, if you haven't tried it, give it a go, you may well find it's not as empty or as boring or as scary as others would have you believe.

Yes you will die, in Cyro everyone dies, its part and parcel of PvP. Yes there is some saltiness and hate whispers, but you get them in zone chat and dungeons as well so neither side can claim innocence
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No way
    More of a question, do people wanting pve Cyro voting for a completely NEW zone (which I would love myself) separated from pvp or just a COPY of current pvp one so they can farm shards, events etc. without engaging in pvp, as it surely looks like a shortcuts they're looking for mostly reading those answers.
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes to both
    More of a question, do people wanting pve Cyro voting for a completely NEW zone (which I would love myself) separated from pvp or just a COPY of current pvp one so they can farm shards, events etc. without engaging in pvp, as it surely looks like a shortcuts they're looking for mostly reading those answers.

I think a copy would be unfair to those who earned it in PVP. I think it should be quest only, no skyshards, no events. Nothing that you would have to originally earn in PVP Cyro should be available in PVE Cyro. Because that's just bs.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    No way
    Too much for what? Almost nothing. What time they would spend on it would rather be spent redesign old zones, better textures, more undergrowth, etc.
    Edited by ChuckyPayne on March 5, 2021 5:43PM
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No way

1) The Poll Voting is not over yet.
    2) Millions play The Elder scrolls online and may agree with me but they will not use forum at all. The Official forum and users here are but a tiny fraction of huge playerbase.
    3) May have misunderstand nor are willing to read my thread until the end what I originally said about revamp and keeping current Cyrodill PVP version open.
    4) As for my response with other user stating about Horse simulator tis entirely true. Region is too large,dead and one can spend eternity roaming around.
    5) Final results may not be final outcome of devs decision on what must be done. Not really majority, There are surely many souls who want to see what I want to see.

A few days later, the majority still says no way. How long do you want to wait before you declare the poll fully answered?
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way
    A few days later, the majority still says no way. How long do you want to wait before you declare the poll fully answered?

And more than a few of those, myself included, don't even PvP.

This trend of asking to customize every single aspect of the game to every single player's individual preferences is not reasonable.

👎 to making a PvE version of Cyrodiil.

👎 to making a veteran version of overland.

👎 to selling individual ESO+ perks to players who just don't want to subscribe.

Tamriel has something for everyone, but it doesn't have to be everything to everyone.
    PCNA