The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is this the last week on PTS before live launch ?

fxeconomisteb17_ESO
Gotta know how much time do I have. Wanna be CP ready when it launches.
"Is it true her wounds healed on their own ? Yes" No s***, at 75% health regen penalty!

I was a vampire like you, but then I took an idea to the head...
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta know how much time do I have. Wanna be CP ready when it launches.

From the patch notes for 6.3.4

"The Elder Scrolls Online v6.3.4 is our final PTS patch before launching on March 8 for PC/Mac and March 16 for consoles. We’ve adjusted the character templates to offer all 3600 Champion Points to aid in further testing of the new system, along with making additional fixes to the Champion System, dungeons, the Blackwood prologue quest, and more. The size of this final patch is approximately 121MB. We appreciate all the feedback that was provided the past few weeks!"
  • Mr_Wolfe
    Mr_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    And the character screen still isn't displaying any crit damage buffs. Any word on whether this is a visual bug? Or are we going into the next update with all sources of crit damage (including two of the new cp stars) broken?
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we could expect those to be fixed in u30

we mention via / bug and / forums about the werewolf bug in u28
    its still not fixed 3 months after
    gonna have to wait for march 8

the new cp system should not go live, its not ready, its not debugged, its not fully tested... it should be in june with the chapter
    but expect it to go live on the 8
    with tons of new issues
    Edited by stefj68 on February 24, 2021 3:17AM
  • Mr_Wolfe
    Mr_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    Just tested crit damage by putting on mechanical acuity and light attacking a dummy. Once without Fighting Finesse and once with it maxed and slotted--no change in damage.

So yeah, crit damage isn't working on PTS.
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stefj68 wrote: »
    we could expect those to be fixed in u30

we mention via / bug and / forums about the werewolf bug in u28
    its still not fixed 3 months after
    gonna have to wait for march 8

the new cp system should not go live, its not ready, its not debugged, its not fully tested... it should be in june with the chapter
    but expect it to go live on the 8
    with tons of new issues

Nothing new. as always be ready for 3 months of duct taping.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Wolfe wrote: »
    Just tested crit damage by putting on mechanical acuity and light attacking a dummy. Once without Fighting Finesse and once with it maxed and slotted--no change in damage.

So yeah, crit damage isn't working on PTS.

When I used Fighting Finesse against a mob (using no armor or equipment except two daggers), there was about a 10% difference in crit damage.

I didn't test against a dummy but overland mobs (beetles in Greenshade).