Maintenance for the week of March 8:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 8, 2:00AM EST (7:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 10, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 10, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
Can our other characters be companions?
Let's say I make another character or as some people call it toon
1. Level it up to cp 160,
2. put skills, weapons and armors on that character so that they can use in combat
3. Give my character the appearance I want
Will I be able to choose that character/toon as a companion? I have read that there are NPCs that you recruit. I am sure they have their own story as well. I have no problem with that but sometimes, I just want to roll play. It be good if we could at least have them accompany us just by appearance and adhere to the current companion system. Maybe next year? If there is some in game cost for recruiting I'd happily pay it.