The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

lack of choices is annoying.

wolfbone
wolfbone
✭✭✭✭✭
spoke to a dark elf ash lander and she calls me a heretic. I neither like or support the tribuna, but we dont get a option to display our dislike or respect for them, we're just made to be worshippers of it, with no choice where ever or not we want to be. kind of ruins the point really if I'm not getting a choice where ever I want to blindly follow clavicus vile, or worship azura. I'm just made to to follow the tribunal where ever I like it or not. we should get more choices, to be able to say where ever or not we support the tribunal and so on.
or the option to wipe out the dark brotherhood or destroy the thieves guild.