The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PVP is the bees knees?

linuxlady
linuxlady
✭✭✭✭

PVP is the bees knees? 44 votes

Pffft! As if
25%
Kiralyn2000ArchonLucienNairinhejoergingerZaroktheImmortalAptonothLoneStar2911ThechuckageACamaroGuyCrashTestlinuxlady 11 votes
PVP rules pve drools!
34%
shaden133xxthir13enxxElo106itscomptonSanctum74The_Old_GoatGreasytengublkjagSshadowSscaleAMeanOnejoseayalacYandereGirlfriendIAmIcehouseViewsfrom6ixWhereArtThouVampires 15 votes
what?
40%
adriant1978Tavore1138MasterSpatulapreeviousParasaurolophusJackeypod88kkSmitch_59RatzkifalSqueaky_Cleancoop500terrannovazvaviInspiral808MiragentLintashiSylaePurplePlatypus 18 votes
  • CrashTest
    CrashTest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pffft! As if
    I don't know about its knees, but I've often felt its stinger.
    yes I know the idiom
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't like it at first, but gradually tried it out enough that I liked it. In my experience, PVP is a lot better when I'm playing with friends or guild mates where we can laugh about it, win or lose. :smiley:
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't like it at first, but gradually tried it out enough that I liked it. In my experience, PVP is a lot better when I'm playing with friends or guild mates where we can laugh about it, win or lose. :smiley:

Same, back before Summerset I was terrible at PVP, and while I was not completely worthless since I understood territory control and putting up siege, I clearly was not even in the realm of being competitive. I got killed by people spamming light attacks!!! D:

Had to say goodbye to my hybrid RP build of cobbled together gear, the mess of abilities I had slotted, and other things I had going that'd make myself today shriek in horror at how bad it was. Started researching stuff online, communicating with my faction in zone chat, and even joined a PVP guild to bounce ideas off them. In time I got better, made lots of friends, and am now helping people who are going through the same issues I ran into back when I was new.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    what?
    Don't personally like PVP but I do battlegrounds occasionally for the daily reward and style pages. I only really get annoyed by PVP when I am losing my Tel-var stones lol.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pffft! As if
    PvP is a plague upon humanity gaming. ;)
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    what?
    At one time it used to b the cat's pyjamas but of late it's been a dogs breakfast.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP rules pve drools!
    Umm...is this an ESO discussion?lol

PvP in general...yup...Always better gameplay

But in regards to ESO...it has Awesome potential...but needs work...oh so much work.

But still better than ESO pve...lol
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what?
    I'm torn on that one

On one hand, I vastly prefer PvE, because I don't like the idea of attacking other players. Also, most nerfs/rebalance in PvE originate from complaints in PvP, wich tend to get a bit annoying. And of course, I don't like being surprise-attacked when doing unrelated stuff.

On the other hand, I craft for many a PvP players. they are all nice and tend to pay better than PvE folks.

My true wish is that they would have the skills perform differently in PvE and in PvP, but that's too complicated..