The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

No one will die in PVP, Block-fest boooooring

sweatapodimas
sweatapodimas
✭✭✭
As it stands on the PTS, if you think pvp (CP) is an AOE/high mitigation/caveman smash/block-fest, you are in for a TREAT! Might as well delete any burst builds, or the nightblade class as a whole, and starting playing the same trash half the server engages in.

You wonder why so many new players can dominate in pvp...no skills button-mashing. Magicka nightblades already have to build heavy armor/dark cloak/Vesh-Trash staves, and in the end basically become a nerfed magsorc. Stam ain't much better, basically a weaker stam version of all the other classes. No identity. You are going to lose 1/3 of the pvpers after a year of this crap and the newbies leave for other button-mashing games. The loyal and vet (not that im all that good) players will not be here.

I'll hang on and try to have faith that this type of meta we've seen in the last year will go by the wayside, and allow high-mitigation-dps-aoe to have a real counter, i.e. glass cannons. THERE SHOULD ALWAYS BE TRADEOFFS, "meta" needs to be always biased towards one of the three types: DPS/Heals/tanks. No more even mixes (meta in the truest sense of the word (mmo def)).

In biophysics/biochemistry and the thermodynamics of most macromolecules, meta is usually a horrible thing to health in general, see prions, Alz, tau tangles...etc

Meta-stability, in nature, is never to be confused with equilibrium. :wink:

Keep the faith I guess... COME on ZOS! Get it right!!

[Edited to remove Non-Constructive Content]
Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on January 30, 2021 6:03PM
"Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" - Frank Zappa
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sick dude.....

Sick..
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately my faith has been completely lost. Every patch there are changes that make no sense, ZOS has completely lost touch with its player base. This new CP system proves that they have no idea how their game even works.
  • sweatapodimas
    sweatapodimas
    ✭✭✭
    As I said in another post, maybe remove cast times from ults, might add some finesse again, also make the buggers have to choose breakfree or dodge AFTER being stunned, not both at the same time lol.
    Edited by sweatapodimas on January 30, 2021 6:07PM
    "Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" - Frank Zappa
  • Foto1
    Foto1
    ✭✭✭✭
    nerfing nb is always good
    PC/EU CP 1200+
    Artaxerks stamina dk khajiit
    Wayna Qhapaq magicka dk argonian
    Rorekur stamina sorc orc
    Maria de Medici magicka sorc breton
    Cordeilla stamina warden wood elf