Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rogue Masks that don't hide hair

Arahallris
Arahallris
✭✭✭
Title. Would love to see some masks/bandanas/scarves that do not hide hair.

This would be the ideal mask I've scuffed edited using one of the Ra Gada helms, light I think.

EmHZZM-VcAAs46t?format=png&name=360x360

Here's an art piece of an Ashlander Punisher in Legends

EmHZYMTUYAAGavn?format=png&name=small
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea <3
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Love this!! Honestly surprised we didnt have this to begin with... then again given the unwanted hip and crotch flaps zos doesn't seem to ever learn what we want
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love this!! Honestly surprised we didnt have this to begin with... then again given the unwanted hip and crotch flaps zos doesn't seem to ever learn what we want

Would be nice not to have those weird flaps same to hide glove shoulders belts and boots I’m outfit station
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for something like this to come out and there are so many different varieties these could come in!
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea! It's weird that every mask has to include a weird sack/cowl thing. I mean, it's probably easier to model them that way, but it also makes them look worse.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on January 24, 2021 8:42PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea! It's weird that every mask has to include a weird sack/cowl thing. I mean, it's probably easier to model them that way, but it also makes them look worse.
    Well we have the belly dancer veil
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/belly-dancer-veil/
    Works well enough on an Khajiit and had not be hard to make a mask

Edited by zaria on January 24, 2021 9:04PM
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • wolfbone
    wolfbone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arahallris wrote: »
    Title. Would love to see some masks/bandanas/scarves that do not hide hair.

This would be the ideal mask I've scuffed edited using one of the Ra Gada helms, light I think.

EmHZZM-VcAAs46t?format=png&name=360x360

Here's an art piece of an Ashlander Punisher in Legends

EmHZYMTUYAAGavn?format=png&name=small

I support this
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yeah always bothered me the default addition to any good mask cowl of helm is a potato sack hood made from the most half ass attempt of the art department..
  • Arahallris
    Arahallris
    ✭✭✭

This and back item toggle appearances in the collections tab. You know like backpacks, books, not wings, scrolls, quivers, etc. One step at a time I suppose ; )

Mad_Memoires.jpg

• barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have never understood why Hats ruin hair so badly. There have been a number of hats/masks I would like to see on various characters, but the hair changes so drastically, the character looks ridiculous. With some hairstyles, put on a hat and the hair gets Longer and Straighter. Take the hat off, ... poof ... back to medium and styled.

wtf

:#
  • craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope we get something similar, and other face stuf that doesn't cover the hair, bandanas, eye patches (separate from beard) and even scarves (although that would probably be better for shoulders)
  • Arahallris
    Arahallris
    ✭✭✭
    craybest wrote: »
    I hope we get something similar, and other face stuf that doesn't cover the hair, bandanas, eye patches (separate from beard) and even scarves (although that would probably be better for shoulders)

Hopefully one day, Zenimax takes the effort to make these things a reality.
    Edited by Arahallris on April 22, 2021 11:09PM