Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unplayable...

coop500
coop500
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Seriously, these last few days have been nothing short of a NIGHTMARE, constant disconnects for no reason, my internet is fine, I am on EU on dead hours, just questing! Why are the servers crapping out so much?

I never say this lightly, I frankly mod Skyrim until it dies and as long as I can play for an hour or two before the next crash we're fine haha. But seriously, this is unbearable.
Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Which part of the EU.? Works fine in Scandinavia
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am PCNA and have had some similar issues. Crashing to desktop, disconnecting from lobby etc.
  • Uvi_AUT
    Uvi_AUT
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[snip]

Its all of us at the moment. I guess its because of the Free ESO+-Event.

[Edited to remove Rude Comments]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on January 24, 2021 2:26PM
    Registered since 2014, Customer Service lost my Forum-Account and can't find it.....
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uvi_AUT wrote: »

[snip]

Working fine for me EU Italy.

I never experienced a crash to desktop in the last 3 months. I'm having some lag after i grind for a couple of hours but it may be the fault of some outdated addon i'm using.

My main problem is the incredible loading times when i swich zones in particular the most player heavy one like gratwood. I don't know why this game insist in loading main pve npc after other players avatars.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on January 24, 2021 2:26PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worked fine for me on both PC EU and NA in the UK yesterday, questing overland. I don't use addons but there have been some interesting posts from players in the last week or so reporting a resolution of their crashing/disconnection issues by removing conflicting addons and redundant libraries etc. and that's including in dungeons and trials. Cyrodiil remains a different matter altogether of course.
    Edited by Tandor on January 24, 2021 10:33AM
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Worked fine for me on both PC EU and NA in the UK yesterday, questing overland. I don't use addons but there have been some interesting posts from players in the last week or so reporting a resolution of their crashing/disconnection issues by removing conflicting addons and redundant libraries etc. and that's including in dungeons and trials. Cyrodiil remains a different matter altogether of course.

I have no addons right now, never got around to getting any since I returned to the game. I used to have a ton and never had issues though.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Mycelius
    Mycelius
    ✭✭✭
    Disconnected, thrown back to login, 4 times during the past hour. I was trying to decorate my house. No heavy density combat session here, just decorating. Only a few items to place and would normally take a few minutes ... is now taking an hour to do.

Nothing else internet is impacted, only ESO.

Playing from Oceania.
    PC-NA
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In ps4 NA the combat and hard lag delays make anything but chat impossible bosses stop moving for like 10 secs then snap back to action and entire group is down from all the crap we missed in 10 secs. Constantly stuck in my wrecking blow animations ults not firing...
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uvi_AUT wrote: »

[snip]

[Edited to remove Rude Comments]

Not all of us clearly..
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I rarely crash like I did when liches were bugged, but did get a disconnected from lobby this weekend. Second time it has happened to me in the last month.

The main issues I have are odd ping spikes, or lag spikes that don't have a corresponding spike on my ping meter. This can happen at any time, even in the middle of nowhere fishing. It doesn't correspond to any behavior on my network or internet connection, just eso.
  • ClawOfTheTwoMoons
    ClawOfTheTwoMoons
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had 5 disconnects over the course of a few hours yesterday. Bad ping spikes also. I was even disconnected while doing a race change lmao.
  • ErythorBloodsheild
    ErythorBloodsheild
    ✭✭✭
    While I'm on xbox series x, also getting the error307 booted from server nonsense this morning. Just doing some alchemy and enchanting and have gotten botted twice in past 30 min. Sad, really.