The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nest of Shadows Antiquity

Seminolegirl1992
Seminolegirl1992
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been farming Arx Corinium (mostly vet, some normals, some hardmodes) for almost 7 hours today. Not one single lead. Has anyone else had any luck obtaining this recently? Checking here to see if I've gone insane or if it's a bug or rng just hates my guts. I've checked my leads just to clarify. I definitely do not have it.
@Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got it a few days ago.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got that one in shadowfen. Don't remember if it was WB or random mob though.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took me a loooooooooooong time to get that one too. FYI, doing it on vet doesn't increase the chances of getting the lead. I got the lead on normal.
    I think it's just a matter of RNG being...well, random. I think most of the people I play with got it with little effort.

@Nord_Raseri , you dig this antiquity in Murkmire IIRC, but the lead drops from Arx.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KMarble wrote: »
    It took me a loooooooooooong time to get that one too. FYI, doing it on vet doesn't increase the chances of getting the lead. I got the lead on normal.
    I think it's just a matter of RNG being...well, random. I think most of the people I play with got it with little effort.

@Nord_Raseri , you dig this antiquity in Murkmire IIRC, but the lead drops from Arx.

Really? Color me corrected. Sorry.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it but I haven't gotten a Medusa Inferno staff : ^)
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've somehow had more luck with the Medusa inferno than I have with the lead. I thought vet increased the drop chance of the lead? I hope you're right and it doesn't.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer