The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

When will next pts go live?

Aptonoth
Aptonoth
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious is all.
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no official date, but I'd bet on February 1st
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since everything just gets delayed and delayed here, I as well anticipate it for february the 1st.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Global reveal stream is planned for january 26th and based on previous years they'll announce for next DLC to be released on PTS withing a week after said event.
    Edited by Juhasow on January 23, 2021 12:42AM
  • BohnT2
    BohnT2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We'll get PTS this week according to https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59445 as the German recap of the event is planned to happen on PTS on the 28th
    Edited by BohnT2 on January 25, 2021 10:13AM
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT2 wrote: »
    We'll get PTS this week according to https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59445 as the German recap of the event is planned to happen on PTS on the 28th

Sweeet sweeet data miners.
  • Calm_Fury
    Calm_Fury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the last years, it was usually the Monday after the announcement. I except this week to be the same.

As others have said, there is already indication that next Monday we will have the first DLC patch notes on the PTS.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calm_Fury wrote: »
    For the last years, it was usually the Monday after the announcement. I except this week to be the same.

As others have said, there is already indication that next Monday we will have the first DLC patch notes on the PTS.

Either way we will know tomorrow as I’m sure zeni will tell us in stream.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It will be a recap of the announce(ment). Likely refering to the reveal stream and a first look at the update. I do not think it will be this week.
    I think what it means, is that they will make a dungeon run or so on the developer PTS again like they always do. This is usually why they summon Finnigan.
    Edited by Dracane on January 25, 2021 7:31PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

It will be a recap of the announce(ment). Likely refering to the reveal stream and a first look at the update. I do not think it will be this week.
    I think what it means, is that they will make a dungeon run or so on the PTS again like they always do. This is usually why they summon Finnigan.

"Join Senior Community Manager Kai Schober and members of the ESO Stream Team at Twitch.tv/Bethesda_DE on Thursday, January 28 at 7PM CET (1PM EST) for a recap of the announce and first look at Update 29 on PTS."

This marked fragment plus fact that all local streams day before don't have it suggest that we can in fact get PTS drop on 28th.
    Edited by Juhasow on January 25, 2021 7:35PM
  • HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »

"Join Senior Community Manager Kai Schober and members of the ESO Stream Team at Twitch.tv/Bethesda_DE on Thursday, January 28 at 7PM CET (1PM EST) for a recap of the announce and first look at Update 29 on PTS."

This marked fragment plus fact that all local streams day before don't have it suggest that we can in fact get PTS drop on 28th.

Good call!
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think what it means, is that they will make a dungeon run or so on the PTS again like they always do. This is usually why they summon Finnigan.

If the PTS would come soon, then there would be a banner here saying so. It always does.
    They usually post these banners on the weekend and maintenances happen on mondays.
    I would be delighted if the PTS came this week, I just do not see any signs that it will. I want to be wrong though. :)
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tomorrow
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If the PTS would come soon, then there would be a banner here saying so. It always does.
    They usually post these banners on the weekend and maintenances happen on mondays.
    I would be delighted if the PTS came this week, I just do not see any signs that it will. I want to be wrong though. :)

Sometimes, I love to be wrong. <3
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Patro
    Patro
    ✭✭✭
    "We will be performing maintenance for patch 6.3.0 on the PTS on Wednesday at 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)."