The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Xbox] Returning Player After Years Off

VillyDaGreat
VillyDaGreat
Soul Shriven
Aloha guys!

I recently got back into gaming (and just got invited back into these forums as I remember how great, helpful, and active the community is here) after getting a new console (Series X) and thankfully ESO being on their GamePass.

Unfortunately,
I have a whole new account, lost all of my progress (previously around 300+ CP), and friends pretty much moved on from the game.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there that would be kind into helping me out with some crafting?
I'm just looking for some basic gear with Training (one set for Lv. 15-50 and one set for CP levels).
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gamertag: DasPanzerKat

You can hit me up on Xbox messenger, though I may miss it.

I suggest sending me a message via forum; I can mail you crafted gear (as long as I have the mats; some of the lower level mats I may be out of, if I can make it ill send it free of course at those levels)

Yeah message on the forums best bet
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • DraggOOn_021
    Damn, I am on PS4 but would have no problems playing with you, anyway, safe travels and good luck on your journey throughout Tamriel! Tho if you need any help with questions, hit me up or @Waffennacht (other person who replied).
  • VillyDaGreat
    VillyDaGreat
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: DasPanzerKat

You can hit me up on Xbox messenger, though I may miss it.

I suggest sending me a message via forum; I can mail you crafted gear (as long as I have the mats; some of the lower level mats I may be out of, if I can make it ill send it free of course at those levels)

Yeah message on the forums best bet

Awesome, appreciate it!

How do I send you a DM? Lol.
  • VillyDaGreat
    VillyDaGreat
    Soul Shriven
    Damn, I am on PS4 but would have no problems playing with you, anyway, safe travels and good luck on your journey throughout Tamriel! Tho if you need any help with questions, hit me up or @Waffennacht (other person who replied).

Thanks for looking out, definitely will!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Click on the name to the left of the text, like I would click on "VillyDaGreat"

That brings up their forum account, on the far right there's a send message option
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • VillyDaGreat
    VillyDaGreat
    Soul Shriven
    Click on the name to the left of the text, like I would click on "VillyDaGreat"

That brings up their forum account, on the far right there's a send message option

I tried that but the only icon I see on your forum account is a head icon and when I click on it, the drop-down menu only shows "ignore".

Might be because my forum account was just recently created?

If anything, I'll be sending you a friend request and message on Xbox and hopefully I can get in touch with you!