The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What did you die last to?

• Flaaklypa
    Flaaklypa
    ✭✭✭✭
    boredom
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next to last time was oil in Cyrodiil. Not sure the actual last death because game froze then disconnected and wouldn't let me back in for a few minutes.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In Auridon, Me and my GF got attacked while "A...***"

Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    In Auridon, Me and my GF got attacked while "AFKING""

Dont know why it would block it out :O
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A horde of goblins in Baldur's Gate 3.
    LOL.
    I got it for Christmas so thought I'd try it out. Decent game, but it's early access so don't buy it yet. It still needs some tweaks.
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Falling, my favorite cause of death.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag, all you need to know
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On the way to a survey in Wrothgar.

h6OHlik.gif
  • Shadow_CH
    Shadow_CH
    ✭✭✭
    A bear... I accidentally parked my char at an empty spawnpoint when I had to go to the toilet... :sweat_smile:
    Edited by Shadow_CH on December 31, 2020 8:51AM
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    a majority of my deaths are fall deaths. Sometimes you can fall off a mountain and it barely hurts and sometime you can trip over a big pebble and break your neck. Go figure.
  • Squeaky_Clean
    Squeaky_Clean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game crash in boss fight in Arx Corinium.
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got mowed down by four 30×173 mm GAU-8/A Avenger autocannons. I am talking ofcourse about the Ri'Atahrashi world boss elementalist students adds.
  • TPishek
    TPishek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got up to grab some coffee and wasn't far enough away from the wolves when they respawned.
  • wheresbes
    wheresbes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Went in Vateshran Hollows blind, I was fighting the minotaur boss, 10 minutes later I understood what I had to do, he was with less than 25% hp left, I went to bash an add, I roll dodged into death instead.

Ah well, next time I'll bring the staff and crushing, and maybe I'll read a guide beforehand.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Proc sets, vateshan and lag...

Very few things to enjoy in PvP at the moment. Every build I make I imagine how good it would be in a different meta. Performance wise I just avoid cyrodill when the ballgroups play...
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Old Hero, until I cheesed him with a poison spell. B)

Oh, you mean ESO? The last thing I died to was a crash in Cyrodiil while taking a keep, as I was unable to defend myself while looking at the crash report screen.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A Dragon decided to use me as a lightning rod.
    PC EU
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call of lightning in a tight spot behind auroran wall.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Untaunted boss.
  • omegatay_ESO
    omegatay_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    To embarrassing to mention.
  • Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
    Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not being saved by a healer...

shoulda worn that Pale Order.
  • Rehdaun
    Rehdaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indecision...

What were you deciding?
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To embarrassing to mention.

Oh oh tell us more
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    delenn35 wrote: »
    Not being saved by a healer...

shoulda worn that Pale Order.

What that healer not do?
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To a dragon yesterday. Ha ha. I rarely or ever die when tanking the dragon, even though them dragons have been buffed up for a few patches now. I think it was bugging up yesterday during that fight. I do what I do when I tank the dragon; shields up, block and interrupt, throw down Blood Altar and Turn Evil, etc.. However, yesterday as I proc'ed the dragon to start the fight and as he was starting to spit on me, I turn my shield on and held up block, but I was getting damaged quite a bit from his spit. After his consecutive three spits at me and while I was holding block each time, and had my shield up throughout as well as spamming self-healing, my toon still died; and quite quickly I might add. I was like.. wtf!?! Ha ha. I looked at the death count and were showing damages from the multiple spits and Soul Tear. Damn, normally, with shield holding up and a couple self-healing, it wouldn't had dented my tank much.

Well, I rezzed and continued the fight and no further problem tanking the dragon thereafter. It can be a pain at times while tanking a dragon or at a harrowstorm. With so many things going on at the same time, oftentimes, it is so hard to heavy attack (to get the resource regen) or to hold block up; especially during the dragon's long breath attack on you. It is like animation confliction going on or something. I mean, damn, the heavy attack is so slow already in itself, and when trying to do it during a dragon fight; it is like come on man, heavy attack, dammit.. what are you waiting for? Ha ha. As I like to combo heavy attack and Pierce Armor, a lot of times the heavy attack doesn't even occur, and it just Pierce Armor. Just annoying as hell at times when tanking them dragons.
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭

My finger sipped on the keyboard - whilst dodge-rolling the final Boss in v Frostvault. Lol, I rolled right off that platform & splat. Dead as a Dodo. :'(

PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I picked up a couple bounties on a lvl 38 doing the Mudball Miscreant achievement. I ported to Skywatch and parked my character by the wayshrine while I left to grab some food, thinking no guards come by there and I'd let players on the quest get some hits while I let my bounty run out. I came back to a dead body.
    Edited by driosketch on December 31, 2020 6:16PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the speed ring on and got super excited when I saw a cornflower at the bottom of a cliff in Wrothgar.
  • Scardan
    Scardan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disconnect. Throws me out in a middle of fight, server lets my character stay helpless in the fight, dead. x)
    Edited by Scardan on December 31, 2020 4:24PM
    Let's be extremely precise in our use of terms.