The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sticker book QOL..

SonOfSoma
SonOfSoma
✭✭✭
I find it quite frustrating if you pick up a bound piece in a dungeon you have to equip it for it to register in your sticker book.

Wouldn't it be better if you have actually acquired it, its automatically placed in your sticker book?
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is automatically acquired, once the tradeable period has ended for those who were in your group. Once that timer expires, it you should get the "such and such" added to your collections flavor text.

You can just decon or sell it too.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It won't be put in the stickerbook until it is no longer tradeable, so it won't ever be catalogued while it's still tradeable.

However, if you bind it, it'll go in right away. You don't need to do that by equipping, you can use the new 'Bind' command, decon it, or just wait out the two hours and it will automatically bind.
  • orion_1981usub17_ESO
    orion_1981usub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please link your already collected items so that others can check if they need them for collection, thank you.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please link your already collected items so that others can check if they need them for collection, thank you.

I always do that, almost 0 answers though :D
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolutely! I always do that.

The Moot Councillor
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't be put in the stickerbook until it is no longer tradeable, so it won't ever be catalogued while it's still tradeable.

However, if you bind it, it'll go in right away. You don't need to do that by equipping, you can use the new 'Bind' command, decon it, or just wait out the two hours and it will automatically bind.

What bind command?
  • General_Zeranth
    General_Zeranth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just decon the items and it auto-adds them to my sticker book when I do.
    Xbox - NA

Self confessed Master Angler title chaser.

Titles Earned: 10/∞
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What bind command?
    On PC at least, you can just right-click the item and 'Bind' shows up in the list (just like marking something as junk). That'll bind it without equipping so you can make it untradeable and add it right away.

I don't know if console has that function or how to get it, but it is a vanilla feature.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just hit options and then go to bind. It doesn't add automatically because gear must be permanently part of your inventory or destroyed before it gets added to your sets. They don't want someone collecting a set piece and then handing it to another player to collect the same set piece, resulting in 2 or more players all getting credit for a single piece of gear.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SonOfSoma wrote: »
    I find it quite frustrating if you pick up a bound piece in a dungeon you have to equip it for it to register in your sticker book.

Wouldn't it be better if you have actually acquired it, its automatically placed in your sticker book?

Its likely there to keep you from collecting it in your sticker book then trading it to another person so they can collect it in their sticker book.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its likely there to keep you from collecting it in your sticker book then trading it to another person so they can collect it in their sticker book.

Pretty much.

Also, if you just let it sit in your inventory for the 2-hour period, they will automatically add to your sticker book once you can no longer trade them.

Or, as others have said, decon them and that adds them too.

The Moot Councillor
  • Kingpindragon
    Kingpindragon
    ✭✭✭
    If you sell it, it goes in the Stickerbook once it is out of the "Buy Back" menu.

I originally thought you had to wear/bind everything too.

But you can decon it, sell it, or wait for the two hour trade timer to expire.

I experimented with duplicate gear from overland sets.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What bind command?
    On PC at least, you can just right-click the item and 'Bind' shows up in the list (just like marking something as junk). That'll bind it without equipping so you can make it untradeable and add it right away.

I don't know if console has that function or how to get it, but it is a vanilla feature.

It's on console too.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would it be against some TOS if someone created at Stickerbook thread? So we can ask/give items away?

I mostly PvP and I've had a lot of Defensive sets I've already collected. It would be nice to trade them with someone who needs them.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been away for a bit. Not up to date. What is a Stickerbook? I just don't get it.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you solo the dungeon it gets added on pick-up.
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    Been away for a bit. Not up to date. What is a Stickerbook? I just don't get it.

"Stickerbook" is just a colloquial term that most use to refer to a new collections tab that has been added to the game.

You are now able to "learn" pieces of item sets by picking them up and binding them (whether through using, decon, selling, or researching).

You can them go to any transmute station and recreate that set piece at a cost (transmute crystals + any upgrade materials you may opt to use).
  • SonOfSoma
    SonOfSoma
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies.. I didn't know..
    Cheers guys.
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently some people are able to sell the items to their merchant, buy them back, and they'll automatically be collected while still being tradeable. I heard about this when the stickerbook first came out but I guess it's still a thing. I haven't been able to get it to work but some others are having luck with it. Getting an elusive drop like a siroria fire staff and being able to trade it around everyone in the group so all 12 people can collect it from one drop souds pretty nice.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    (...) Wouldn't it be better if you have actually acquired it, its automatically placed in your sticker book?
    No. System is fine as it is because it allows you to trade the pieces with the ppl who were with you in the group during a 2 hour window, as mentioned above.
    Please link your already collected items so that others can check if they need them for collection (...)
    I link all the pieces I don't need if someone asks for a specific set.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP