The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

*cries in PvP frustration*

Mrs_Malaka
Mrs_Malaka
✭✭✭✭
The one day that I actually don't have any FPS or Latency issues in Cyrodiil, I get:
  • to face players who take zero damage from abilities, aoes, dots, ultis.
  • abilities that won't always work
  • desync on a variety of things
  • falling through the damn stairs/ground
I'm done, son! :rage:
Edited by Mrs_Malaka on November 24, 2020 6:17PM
"But screw your courage to the sticking-place,
And we’ll not fail."

PC/NA & EU
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like you experienced a lot latency issues. Even if your connection to the server is great it has issues and struggles to keep up with everyone at prime time.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BGs are the cure.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For the symptoms or the disease ?

:#
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep yep. How can i target be out of range, when the skill's resourse is spent, but does not hit. Target out if range. And they are right there an inch away. Target out of range, caster in rage.
  • Berchelous
    Berchelous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pvp is garbage. Even if you have no issues with lag etc you will struggle with killing 40k hp stamina malacath crimson classes that apparently deals much more damage than glass cannon sorcs or ganker nightblades
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is also crazy how we can make builds that are super tanky and do more damage than pure damage toons. It's nuts. You have play one too to do well. Balance is..? I dunno.
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pauwer wrote: »
    That is also crazy how we can make builds that are super tanky and do more damage than pure damage toons. It's nuts. You have play one too to do well. Balance is..? I dunno.

Because the game is unbalanced. That's why. That's the reason you see so many 2H stamina wardens with Malacath ring lately. That's how pathetic the state of pvp in this game is right now.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elder Scrolls Online

"In combat since 2014"
  • jekyto
    jekyto
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds as my story doing vMA, just without the falling part
  • eovogtb16_ESO
    eovogtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    That sounds like you experienced a lot latency issues. Even if your connection to the server is great it has issues and struggles to keep up with everyone at prime time.

Stop making these excuses for a billion dollar company. There are more people running around in alikr desert dolmens than in cryodiil and zero lag in alikr. Stop defending ZOS when it's obviously an issue with the them, not something customer side.

• relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Stop making these excuses for a billion dollar company. There are more people running around in alikr desert dolmens than in cryodiil and zero lag in alikr. Stop defending ZOS when it's obviously an issue with the them, not something customer side.

That's not how I read that, I don't think he was defending zos. He is explaining that it isn't a connection, it is a server problem. He is explaining it as he probably felt the op was naive to cyrodills on going problems.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Where in my post did I defend ZOS?

If anything I was pointed out it was not the customer's fault but ZOS's fault.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Mrs_Malaka
    Mrs_Malaka
    ✭✭✭✭

That's not how I read that, I don't think he was defending zos. He is explaining that it isn't a connection, it is a server problem. He is explaining it as he probably felt the op was naive to cyrodills on going problems.

Just so you know, I've been playing (PvE) since launch. I have been PvPing in this game since 2016.
    I am pretty well-versed in PvP and am pretty good at surviving, knowing when to pick a fight and knowing when I would be in too deep.
    Whether or not a person is skilled in PvP isn't the issue here.
    The issue is that the game as a whole is so "broken" that anyone of any skill can be experiencing the same issues I have had.
    That's uh... that's it.
    And we’ll not fail."

PC/NA & EU
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can not mount while you are in combat
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs_Malaka wrote: »

Just so you know, I've been playing (PvE) since launch. I have been PvPing in this game since 2016.
    I am pretty well-versed in PvP and am pretty good at surviving, knowing when to pick a fight and knowing when I would be in too deep.
    The issue is that the game as a whole is so "broken" that anyone of any skill can be experiencing the same issues I have had.
    That's uh... that's it.

I think you need to take a breather friend, Beacuse you are trying to argue with people who agree with you.
  • Incursion
    Incursion
    ✭✭✭
    They are not doing more damage they can just take more damage. Light armor is almost impossible to solo with now with the changes to damage shields but back when damage shields were overtuned everyone said the same thing then. This game used to have complex combat and very intricate building. The meta used to not be a huge deal if you didnt wish to follow it not anymore sadly. Like the OP stated lag and instability have made this game simply unplayable.
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the PvP players have been crying in frustration for a couple years now.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are those people in alikr also engaged in fighting one another which generates lot of calculations ? 100 players running in alikr generates less calculations then 10vs10 fight in Cyro.
  • eovogtb16_ESO
    eovogtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's now how any of that works but alright you do you.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That's uh... that's it.

That's what both of us are saying 😂 you misunderstood both of us...
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happens more with certain balls, i would say try and stay away from them, i have only found it happening with these certain balls groups and not zergs
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's now how any of that works but alright you do you.

Fell free to explain how that works then. I'll gladly read.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BGs are the cure.

Battle Grounds is a proc fest full of people who get angry with you on the mic because you can't get 20 kills wearing two stat based damage sets. And on top of that, you're crashing every night.
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    The one day that I actually don't have any FPS or Latency issues in Cyrodiil, I get:
    • to face players who take zero damage from abilities, aoes, dots, ultis.
    • abilities that won't always work
    • desync on a variety of things
    • falling through the damn stairs/ground
    I'm done, son! :rage:

you forget
    I have full stam bar but cant break stun..
    my charakter simply ignore buttons and do what it want..
    and try use Temporal Guard and get 10 mins selff shuffle stun ( u cant alt + f4 since your keyboard is critical damaged and not work )
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    BGs are the cure.

Battle Grounds is a proc fest full of people who get angry with you on the mic because you can't get 20 kills wearing two stat based damage sets. And on top of that, you're crashing every night.

at least bg mostly works ,,
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyro lag pvp still better than any other mmo pvp.

At lower pop cyro works. Don't play at prime time in grayhost.
  • Mrs_Malaka
    Mrs_Malaka
    ✭✭✭✭

That's uh... that's it.

That's what both of us are saying 😂 you misunderstood both of us...

Oops I didn't mean to misunderstand what was said! I'm sorry! >.<
    And we’ll not fail."

PC/NA & EU
  • Mrs_Malaka
    Mrs_Malaka
    ✭✭✭✭
    West93 wrote: »
    Cyro lag pvp still better than any other mmo pvp.

At lower pop cyro works. Don't play at prime time in grayhost.

I have played mmos for about two decades now and ESO was my very first experience of PvP. It is (was?) also the only PvP experience I enjoy(ed).
    And we’ll not fail."

PC/NA & EU