The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ardanir has disappeared

NicGroover
NicGroover
✭✭✭
Ardanir has disappeared. Impossible to return the quest to The Reach.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 20, 2020 12:53AM
  • NicGroover
    NicGroover
    ✭✭✭
    I have opened a request, I have received a reply telling me that I will not receive an answer to this request . I still received an email to which I replied with more details and screenshots.

I have had no news for 3 days. To recap, I have tested on several people and none of them see Ardanir. I deactivated all my addons without change, I can't access any of his quests. And today's update hasn't changed anything.

What do I do now?
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA I can't find the NPC called Ardanir either, and unless I talk to them I can't progress with the quest--help?
  • gryffon2
    gryffon2
    ✭✭
    Looks like this has never been fixed. Here we are 2.5 years later and Ardanir is still invisible
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    gryffon2 wrote: »
    Looks like this has never been fixed. Here we are 2.5 years later and Ardanir is still invisible

unless someone shared his quest with you you won't see him until you complete the zone story quests
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.