The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Costume] Timbercrow Wanderer

GeneralEU
GeneralEU
✭✭✭
I think it should cover the entire width of her buttocks, she looks like she's wearing adult nappies at the moment.

kqaxzNy.jpg
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Khajiit it looks like she has shaven her but.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    On Khajiit it looks like she has shaven her but.

I thought the same. My Kat looks like a Baboon with those butt flaps. I regret wasting my merits on this costume...
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeneralEU wrote: »
    I think it should cover the entire width of her buttocks

I'd rather see it more streamlined, like Almalexia's costume.

kRB6TZu.png
    Edited by Jaraal on November 4, 2020 3:45AM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    GeneralEU wrote: »
    I think it should cover the entire width of her buttocks

I'd rather see it more streamlined, like Almalexia's costume.

kRB6TZu.png

Hah, but she's darker here you get very light. And it is more eye-catching.

And Almalexia wear adult nappies :D:D
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Such a shame. Like so many costumes it has potential but they just totally miss. The top also does not suit the outfit.

I have about a 1000 ideas when it comes to armour and costumes. And reading on the forum and guild chat I think that many would like it.
    It is not that hard even if they would be stuck just read what people want.
  • keshka007
    keshka007
    ✭✭
    Same here.....50 days grinding and I get granny panties for my girl....NOT HAPPY
  • Rezdayn
    Rezdayn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks bad. Makes people look like they shouldnt be in combat since its mostly naked. Who cares. Remove it.
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rezdayn wrote: »
    Looks bad. Makes people look like they shouldnt be in combat since its mostly naked. Who cares. Remove it.

Most light armors in the game "make people look like they shouldnt be in combat" since they aren't all made of metal and many have bare arms or legs, but I bet you don't have a problem with any of those.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • Rezdayn
    Rezdayn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Most light armors in the game "make people look like they shouldnt be in combat" since they aren't all made of metal and many have bare arms or legs, but I bet you don't have a problem with any of those.

are you honestly trying to say mage robes and bare arms are the same as being pretty much naked lol? [snip]

[Edited to remove Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on January 24, 2021 3:18PM
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks great on my heavy armor tank. People are in for a big surprise when they try to gank the "mostly naked" fragile looking little girl with the flower in her hair.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is such an obvious problem and one that was brought up in PTS before it went live. Given the investment required to get it (either the significant commitment to IC questing or several million gold to buy), it really needs to be fixed. If it takes Almalexia style panties crafted into the costume (hopefully dyable) instead of a fix that still gives the impression of just a loincloth, so be it. Please fix this though as it really does have some nice potential for my forest wild child.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Slyclone
    Slyclone
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to say things but they just delete.
    That's it, that's all.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

are you honestly trying to say mage robes and bare arms are the same as being pretty much naked lol?

And then there's the various dancer costumes, all the dozens of "civilian street clothes" costumes, the Nordic bathing towel...

Most of the costumes aren't anything one would consider "combat appropriate". You're arguing a position that's been lost for years & years.
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭

are you honestly trying to say mage robes and bare arms are the same as being pretty much naked lol? [snip]

[Edited to remove Baiting]

You're the one who said they look like they shouldn't be in combat. Someone wearing mage robes and light dresses obviously wouldn't withstand combat the same way metal armor would, so I figured you'd have a problem with those as well.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |