Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Please fix the Timbercrow Wanderer Costume

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vlad9425 wrote: »
    I doubt they care about it, they've already decided not to fix anything else in the game. A costume is low priorities, even if their players have to wait 50 days to earn it.
    I'll bring up the crown crate hairstyle again, basically costs real money, it changes some player's hair color to white, a pretty irritating bug, but they said "no, we won't fix it."

It would be an easy fix I don’t see how they could just ignore this when so many people are dissatisfied with how this costume got released.

You're probably right, it is an easy fix, but they don't care to waste anymore resources on ESO. Zos is working on a new mmo, probably 85% of their team is working on that while they let ESO sink.

The Timbercrow Wanderer Costume is just an costume who require lot of grinding in IC to get. Less work than the motifs to make. I rater put it down to the art direction here as in why does everything has hip plates and groin flaps.
    Yes it makes sense on armor who looks like heavy armor, not on robes.

Perhaps they was afraid they would be criticized for it being too sexy if they had normal panties.
    Except it look like you shaved your but on an Khajiit making it look like an baboon, on Nords and other characters with pale skin it looks decent.

Or that they will release the Skyrim version in the crown store later on.

[Edit to remove bait]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on January 24, 2021 9:20PM
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Slyclone
    Slyclone
    ✭✭✭✭
    QA oversight.

4 gigantic pixels at the beltline in the lower back area when viewed in certain lighting conditions.
    That's it, that's all.
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WCcxNZf.png

So I put the costume on my thicc female orc and I can kinda see now why they did it. I just wish it they had a better solution, like keep the flaps close to the butt instead of having them move back and forth.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like those stick on butt pads that goes under the clothes.