The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

So how to you play stamnecro pvp on ps4?

IWinWithPewPew
IWinWithPewPew
✭✭✭
Do you use a keyboard? I followed the alcast build completely. Im 810 cp, so i thought lets make a pvp toon... I use new moon acolyte and clever alchemist.

But seriously i suck using 2h weapon in pvp, lets say it differently. I just dont understand why you would choose any 2h weapon over a staff for exemple. I can destroy people as magsorc even in pve gear with pve CP

That said as a sorc i get comboraped quickly by any 2h stam character... which is why i realise i may just br bad or 2h just isnt for me...

Tho i allso thought why the hell would alcast place the best pvp builds online? It would make everyone as good as him eventually... so it just cant be the best build out there.

So fellow ps4 players what do you think? I need tips and tricks i think. Where do i practise the combo ? The combo is BB ,dizzying swing x2 or BB dizzy swing, semi heavy atk , executioner right?

I can do them on dummies but in pvp it just never works out that way.

Edited by IWinWithPewPew on October 30, 2020 3:49PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast is mainly PvE.
  • IWinWithPewPew
    IWinWithPewPew
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast is mainly PvE.

Is there a good pvp guide, site out there then ?
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd swap out clever with spriggans, run DW back bar wit
    Alcast is mainly PvE.

Is there a good pvp guide, site out there then ?

With pvp it's best to build to your playstyle and strengths/weaknesses and from there make tweeks and improve it as you become more familiar with your build. As for my old stamcro(Sorry,never enjoyed necro so it's deleted), I ran NM with Spriggans and balorg, 2h(buff/heal/gap closer bar) and DW with quick cloak, pestilent colossus, and spin-to-win. It hit very hard but it was kind of a "bomber" playstyle. You go in, wipe a bunch of players, then run for your life using LoS while building ulti until you're ready to hit again. This was all a few patches ago though. As for dizzy spam for stam? Never liked that either.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Using a certain build isn't going to make you good. Go and get beat up, learn from and correct your mistakes.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• IWinWithPewPew
    IWinWithPewPew
    ✭✭✭
    Gave up, made a sorc. Insta rapings :D 17+ kills in bg no deaths . Yeah. Thats how i wanted to roll o.o sorc has been my character since i started playing this game. I always play mages/staffs/long distance characters :p just fits me a whole lot better :D
    Edited by IWinWithPewPew on October 31, 2020 4:10AM