Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Don’t get Stone Eagle Aeire a warning about limited furnishing homes.

Aptonoth
Aptonoth
✭✭✭✭✭
I bought bastion sanguinars under the assumption the vampire furnishing style and black reach plants/mushrooms would get more support and it’s barely gotten anything. My house looks like a mush mash disaster because the torture stuff is from cold harbour then the generic Halloween stuff. Not enough vampire style knock knacks. I get the feeling the vampire style of furnishing is being abandoned and it’s far from complete or ideal.

Markarth Dwarven style has even less furnishings and will be more limited and I doubt will see support next year during the year of cyrodil. So don’t fall for it because it looks cool it will never be done or look cool that big with such limited decorations. To zenimax in the future stop releasing multiple furnishing styles a year support a single one or two for an entire year.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last year there were complaints about it being all Elsweyr all year! But I understand your frustration. Personally, I wish the vampire-style furnishings had gone the route of a gothic wrought-iron look rather than wooden and... oddly pointy? Dark wrought-iron furnishings would probably work better with the Daedra furnishings too I think.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Last year there were complaints about it being all Elsweyr all year! But I understand your frustration. Personally, I wish the vampire-style furnishings had gone the route of a gothic wrought-iron look rather than wooden and... oddly pointy? Dark wrought-iron furnishings would probably work better with the Daedra furnishings too I think.

LOL, too true, too true. Vampires living in a home made with wooden stakes is just too funny :lol:
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much all styles are limited in items. Elsweyr and Alinor are the ones with highest amount of items and they are still lacking some things.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on November 1, 2020 2:34PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much all styles are limited in items. Elsweyr and Alinor are the ones with highest amoint of things and they are still lacking some things.

Both of those can be supported with the regular khajiit and high self furnishings, same with solitude & nord, and in some cases I find orcish find well there too

I'd guess vampire a lot more limited, just like dwarven has been until now. Those are a lot harder if you want a coherent theme.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucky_13 wrote: »
    Both of those can be supported with the regular khajiit and high self furnishings, same with solitude & nord, and in some cases I find orcish find well there too

I'd guess vampire a lot more limited, just like dwarven has been until now. Those are a lot harder if you want a coherent theme.

Not really. The texture and style is quite different and looks off. And as I mentioned it's not just them and they had the most, which is still missing things. While styles like bosmer has barely any furniture at all. Even less than vampire.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire looks decent with some of the Alinor things
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people were worried about getting Wraithhome because furnishings might be hard to match but I've found it relatively OK and tried to get out of everything having to match or be from the same styling. I've seen lots of fabulous homes with great variations of furniture styles that look great if done tastefully.
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was looking forward to combining the Markarth Dwarven style with some of the Orcish furnishings I've been using in Forgemaster Falls. I think with some Nord items as filler, it will look quite nice.
    Edited by Faiza on November 8, 2020 8:11AM
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be shocked if Dwarven structural items weren't coming.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom