The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Witches Festival Event ( Yellow dremora skulls)

vectoraz22
In the description page over on the eso website it says "The first time you slay each different type of boss each day, you’ll receive a Dremora Plunder Skull." Ok I have been hitting world bosses and Delve bosses all day and each one different so why am I not receiving the dremora skulls like other ppl are getting? I have done the quest and I am using the whistle but not the cauldron. Does the cauldron have an impact on that?
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get 1 dremora plunder skull for the first world boss you slay. Not every world boss you slay for the first time. Same applied to delve bosses.
    Edited by zvavi on October 23, 2020 1:37AM
  • vectoraz22
    It says in the notes each different type of boss does that not mean different bosses?
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Key word is type. different world bosses are still the same type = world boss, same case for delve bosses, so you get only the yellow skull only for the first one killed.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, so each day you can get 1 skull for a world boss, 1 skull from a delve boss, 1 skull from a dungeon boss, 1 skull from arena boss...etc etc
    Edited by zvavi on October 23, 2020 1:46AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vectoraz22 wrote: »
    It says in the notes each different type of boss does that not mean different bosses?

It means what it says, different types, not different bosses.
  • vectoraz22
    ok I understand that now, thank you for the clarification. : )
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Devle
    Dungeon
    Arena
    Trial
    World
    Dolman Geyser Harrowstorm (not sure if these count as 1 type of content or not)

“Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »

Devle
    Dungeon
    Arena
    Trial
    World
    Dolman Geyser Harrowstorm (not sure if these count as 1 type of content or not)

+ Public dungeon
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dolmens, Dragons, Abyssal Geysers and Harrowstorms all count towards the Dolmen dremora skull
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guyle wrote: »
    Dolmens, Dragons, Abyssal Geysers and Harrowstorms all count towards the Dolmen dremora skull
    Makes sense as its the same sort of mechanic.
    So we have delve, public dungeon, dolmen, world boss, dungeon, arena and trial. Sorted on how long to do them.
    public dungeon is any boss while group dungeon arena and trial require an clear, think quest bosses count as delve ones.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    (...) "The first time you slay each different type of boss each day, you’ll receive a Dremora Plunder Skull." (...)

And in case you don't know, it's related to account and not related to char.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 'boss' from a mini-dolmen counts as well in the Sweeps/Public Dungeon 'type' of boss.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. They are classified as "Insurgent"
    The 'boss' from a mini-dolmen counts as well in the Sweeps/Public Dungeon 'type' of boss.

Yes. The IC bosses also fall in this category.
    The Moot Councillor
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »

Yes. They are classified as "Insurgent"

Yes. The IC bosses also fall in this category.
    I would guess the IC bosses fell into that, the mini dolmen event I would guess was delve if anything.

Lots of people pug trials as the demora chests is pretty expensive.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can get up to 7 different yellow Skulls every day.