The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS! Please give us access (sell or achievement) to remaining Daedric Prince Statues!

Skoomah
Skoomah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I've been collecting Daedric Prince statues since they began being released years ago. There are still a handful of Daedric Princes that need to be released to complete the collection to make it 100% available in the game.

- Boethiah
- Hermaeus Mora
- Jyggalag
- Mehrunes Dagon
- Sanguine
- Amalexia

Let's make this happen ZOS! Thanks!
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amalexia isn't a Daedric Prince?
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well... Sotha Sil and Vivec both have statues in the game and they are demi-gods. Why not complete the triplets and give us an Amalexia statue?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

agreed, she is a tribunal god
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Idk she does go insane and kill Sotha Sil later right? That could qualify her as an undercover daedric prince.
  • Asdara
    Asdara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jyggalag= uncle sheo, tho
    Forget new content for a while & forget adding new DLC, this is a list of what is actually needed in the game:
    1: Handheld magic/ giving you the option to not use your staff to L/H Attack but instead it will shoot from your hand, like a spell.
    2: Spellcrafting.
    3: Combat pet skin / summon Atronach.
    4: Summon weapon.
    5: Change the Housing item limit.
    6: Multi Attunable crafting station.
    7: Add Writ boards and Writ Drop-off's for housing.
    8: Cut the crown price of Mundus stones (4000x13? 52000 crowns?).
    9: Visual upgrade for all spell and animation.
    10: More structural item, door, floors, arch, walls for all size and shape.
    11: Dusting and adding things to the mage guilds.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the current statues were released with some sort of pack or in-game crown store update. usually, they pertain to some point in the main story theme. I remember obtaining the namira statue but no one else I know has it bc it wasn't readily available outside of crown gems or rng boxes. It's by far one of the creepiest and I have yet to see it in-game anywhere unless I didn't look correctly.