The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please Help My Fashion Scrolls Dreams Come True!

GrimTheReaper45
GrimTheReaper45
✭✭✭✭✭
So I may finally achieve inner peace and know true happiness.

Apostle Robes V2: The original apostle robes are the greatest thing that my eyes have ever had the joy to look upon in game or real life. Right until the robo arms :'( Not even the whole arm, just right below that one metal line affected by the 3rd dye slot. Can we for the love of sotha sil himself, get a second version of this. With Right below the metal line affected by 3rd dye slot being a cloth wizard robe arms similar to the one sotha sil has but on both sides. Like highelf but more simplistic. Just the same texture as the cloth on the robe into a nice cone like shape from the elbow to the wrist. Affected by the some dye slot as the cloth on the robe. Maybe a little embellishment around the cuff of the sleeve.

Ancestral High Elf Robe: Again amazing, one of the best motifs ever. Except for again the arms, Specifically the sleeve. Regular Highelf motif with the right style of hands (Like ancient elf gloves) or with no hands equipped , will again form a "wizard sleeve". Ancestral Highelf however doesn't do this. It really, really, really needs to PLEASE.

Thank you for reading good forum people and hopefully zos. I know this is probably the stupidest post you will read today. Seriously though for apostle robe V2 style page in the crown store I would pay way way too much and thank zos for it!

Also forum people, what are you fashion scrolls dreams so this is slightly more constructive!
Edited by GrimTheReaper45 on October 22, 2020 5:38AM
  • Slyclone
    Slyclone
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me it would be a nice bottom with spring loaded plates that are nicely carved to accentuate the region in the most subtle way possible. Would pay dearly to have underwear sized armor on the bottom with no flaps. No playing hard to get. Keep it savage like the good old (ancient) days.

I want more bottom options.

And I want it to be attainable with gold in a guild store like a motif page. Or by paying 5k crowns in the store. Preferably before I die.

Maybe bards have been crafted in such a direction.

Sort of like the composite armor in Fallout 4.

And no diapers, flaps or other means of two- face-isms.
    That's it, that's all.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want coats and surcoats, that aren't modeled to be skintight with the lower half suction cupped to the back of the thighs, actually have collars on them, and don't have tassets and flaps. I want belt pieces that are actually belts, or add packs or weapons to your belt, instead of a vanity belt buckle. I want shoulder pieces that are scarves, gorgets, or half capes (give them the same swish swish animation as the flaps). And I want more hats. I'm tired of seeing the same silhouettes.
    Edited by SickleCider on October 22, 2020 6:19PM
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fashion wish list. Nothing new or fancy here and nothing that hasn't been asked for before.

- Hide shoulders (preferably include the flexibility to hide any outfit slot).
    - Move away from using hip/crotch/butt flappers on light and medium chest pieces. I guess there's a case for them on heavy but not really on light or medium.
    - Make costumes conform to character shape better. I'm tired of rejecting beautiful costumes that give my petite elf chunky thighs, chunky waist, big feet, etc. I would like costumes to conform to the shape I spent plenty of time creating for her. She really shouldn't have to ask me the proverbial "Does this outfit make my butt look big?"
    - Redo the old horse saddlebags from slapped on fugly backpacks to more like the actual saddlebags sported by many of the newer horses.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo