Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampires, How are you making out?

JMadFour
JMadFour
✭✭✭✭✭
Alright, I'm done with my temper tantrum over the Vampire Changes lol. Played some other MMOs, and felt the urge to come back to this one. The other MMos available to me on Xbox just aren't quite as good, OVERALL. Downloading the game again.

I'm curious as to how anyone who did not cure their Vampires and are still actively playing them are making do with the wholly unpopular changes.

Also, were there any other tweaks to Vampires as a whole since the BfB changes?
Edited by JMadFour on October 16, 2020 11:46PM
  • Vayln_Ninetails
    Vayln_Ninetails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JMadFour wrote: »
    Alright, I'm done with my temper tantrum over the Vampire Changes lol. Played some other MMOs, and felt the urge to come back to this one. The other MMos available to me on Xbox just aren't quite as good, OVERALL. Downloading the game again.

I'm curious as to how anyone who did not cure their Vampires and are still actively playing them are making do with the wholly unpopular changes.

Also, were there any other tweaks to Vampires as a whole since the BfB changes?

Nope, no tweaks so far aside from the BfB changes. And vampire is still trash as ever.

The Only semi-good thing is the new mythic, Ring of The Pale Order, as it gives 15% healing for all damage you deal. But makes it to where you can't be healed by anyone else but yourself.
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I stubbornly stay a vampire because I am always a vampire in any and every TES game. The difference is that I get 0 benefit out of it now. At least for pve.

For pve I'd probably cure myself if I weren't playing a very resource efficient build. The regular ability cost increase doesn't really touch me, the 3% extra ulti cost I can live with.

For pvp I'll argue all day that Unnatural Movement & Strike from the Shadows are fun toys to play around with, but aren't going to be meta unless you are a bomber.

So yeah, not really a lot of upside to being a vamp these days, but I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *laughs in never cursed*

That aside I don't get how actual Vampire players just completely harp on the skill tree even though watching them play portrays them as incredibly annoying masters of sneaky drain from a distance. Guess grass is always greener on the other side.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Making out fang to fang ;)
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vampires pretty much suck worse now than they ever did. I have found some use in the passives for sneaking farming characters, but outside of that vampires seem more crippling to a build than helpful.

I stated this in other threads, but the only way vampires are ever going to feel legit, is when they are made into a class, not a world skill. Werewolves work as a world skill, vampires simply do not.
  • JMadFour
    JMadFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So are Vampires not at all viable and shunned in groups, as I feared they would be?

Or was my fear overstated?
  • Vayln_Ninetails
    Vayln_Ninetails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So are Vampires not at all viable and shunned in groups, as I feared they would be?

They are absolutely not viable at all and still shunned in group play. Their only play style is solo ganking in PvP and doing Overland content.
  • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Playing a vampire is horrid and I only remain one out of pure stubbornness, to my own detriment. I can't stand what Zos did to them, and keeps doing to them.
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's better to play the game yourself and make up your own mind.

Folks play the game for many different reasons and are going to have a different experience with it. For my part, I've definitely had a *better* experience with my vampire character after the rework, but it really does depend on what/how you play and how creative you are.
  • linuxlady
    linuxlady
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vamps have some neat skills but the current iteration is a mess

its a toss up for me between aspect of terror and mesmerize. terror morphs effects 6 people around you and mesmerize affects those around you that are facing you and could be significantly more than six at times.

then we have mist form vs blur from the nb skill set. Mist form seems superior and works like a toggle and will drain all your magicka if you dont toggle it back off.

So if you were a night blade tank being a vamp has some utility but the negatives seem to be fairly potent

not the least confusing is that your progenitor was ravaged by molag bal and then takes his last name? uh no woman ever would do that. most confusing of all is that she seems immune to fire according to er backstory but all her offspring are more susceptible to it than a non vamp. Who came up with this mess?

If you are playing as a tank you will need some fire mitigation either in jewls so there goes block cost reduction or in race, play a dark elf but then lose stamina bonuses of other races better suited for tanking.

for other than tanking there seems to be no bennies in being a vamp except for gathering mats and skyshards because you can run while invisible... in which case make a build that has bonuses and cost reduction for sprinting and sneaking. Outdoors this is great for new toons with no mounts that can run. indoors this is hard to control and going down steps can break you invisibilty as can any significant bump... with the right gear you can run from the base camp to the uttermost border in cry-o-pickle (nearly) without having to stop to recharge stamina. great for questing in pvp zones.
  • JMadFour
    JMadFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starlock wrote: »
    It's better to play the game yourself and make up your own mind.

Folks play the game for many different reasons and are going to have a different experience with it. For my part, I've definitely had a *better* experience with my vampire character after the rework, but it really does depend on what/how you play and how creative you are.

I'm not a new player.

I'm not talking about the initial Greymoor revamp. I am asking about the most recent changes where they made Vampires unhealable for 5 seconds after using their spammable, among other things.

You are saying you have had a BETTER experience after that change, as a Vampire?
    Edited by JMadFour on October 17, 2020 2:12AM
  • sup
    sup
    ✭✭✭
    It’s fun and workable in some specific pvp builds, and the ult can wreck havoc. Seems awful in pve.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I've personally been benched with a few others, however I chose to die on the vampire hill and eventually was booted for guild inactivity because they wouldn't let me participate in events. It just really depends how stuck up your guilds are.
  • ManM
    ManM
    ✭✭✭
    My character still has the "vampire" skill line in game. I tinker with blood for blood and mist form in lazy overland builds, but don't use any vampire skills when really trying to be effective. I sometimes pop the ultimate against a world boss just for fun, but it's really just unnecessary fluff.

RP wise, I can no longer consider my character to actually be a vampire. She doesn't drink blood anymore, because doing so is really bad for her health. It's a really jarring disconnect from the way vampirism is portrayed in every other part of the game, and I'm still struggling to figure out the best way to RP it. And so I've pretty much shelved her storyline, because the new ESO 'vampirism' is so fundamentally nonsensical.

Seriously, a vampire that is harmed by drinking blood? Where do you even start with that?
  • linuxlady
    linuxlady
    ✭✭✭✭
    linuxlady wrote: »
    Vamps have some neat skills but the current iteration is a mess

its a toss up for me between aspect of terror and mesmerize. terror morphs effects 6 people around you and mesmerize affects those around you that are facing you and could be significantly more than six at times.

then we have mist form vs blur from the nb skill set. Mist form seems superior and works like a toggle and will drain all your magicka if you dont toggle it back off.

So if you were a night blade tank being a vamp has some utility but the negatives seem to be fairly potent

not the least confusing is that your progenitor was ravaged by molag bal and then takes his last name? uh no woman ever would do that. most confusing of all is that she seems immune to fire according to er backstory but all her offspring are more susceptible to it than a non vamp. Who came up with this mess?

If you are playing as a tank you will need some fire mitigation either in jewls so there goes block cost reduction or in race, play a dark elf but then lose stamina bonuses of other races better suited for tanking.

for other than tanking there seems to be no bennies in being a vamp except for gathering mats and skyshards because you can run while invisible... in which case make a build that has bonuses and cost reduction for sprinting and sneaking. Outdoors this is great for new toons with no mounts that can run. indoors this is hard to control and going down steps can break you invisibilty as can any significant bump... with the right gear you can run from the base camp to the uttermost border in cry-o-pickle (nearly) without having to stop to recharge stamina. great for questing in pvp zones.

You forgot to mention vamps are useful if perusing dark brotherhood and thieves guild quest lines

• Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raideen wrote: »

I stated this in other threads, but the only way vampires are ever going to feel legit, is when they are made into a class, not a world skill.

I think you're correct and I'd buy said class in a second, but I doubt Zos would ever do it.
  • ManM
    ManM
    ✭✭✭
    I really like the fact that vampirism was a curse that happened to your existing character, rather than being a separate class. I think it's within the realm of possibility to come up with a single skill line that provides an immersive vampiric experience, rather than three. However, such a thing should probably start with adherence to basic lore friendly concepts of vampirism.

At a bare minimum, a vampire is defined by needing blood for sustenance, right? The fact that they missed the fundamental principle of vampirism with this rework is really worrying.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ManM wrote: »
    I really like the fact that vampirism was a curse that happened to your existing character, rather than being a separate class. I think it's within the realm of possibility to come up with a single skill line that provides an immersive vampiric experience, rather than three. However, such a thing should probably start with adherence to basic lore friendly concepts of vampirism.

At a bare minimum, a vampire is defined by needing blood for sustenance, right? The fact that they missed the fundamental principle of vampirism with this rework is really worrying.

But in order to pacify a stamina and magicka build for vampires (so any race can be one) vamps would need to be a class with additional skills and morphs.

The problem with vampire as a skill line is that you never get to play AS a vampire, being a vampire is always secondary to your class. What it appears most people want is the ability to play a VAMPIRE, not play a sorc who happens to be a a vampire, or a templar who happens to be a vampire (which seems off from lore) or a DK....you get the idea.

A skill line works and synergizes perfectly for werewolves and classes, that is not the case with vampires.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lunerdog wrote: »
    Raideen wrote: »

I stated this in other threads, but the only way vampires are ever going to feel legit, is when they are made into a class, not a world skill.

I think you're correct and I'd buy said class in a second, but I doubt Zos would ever do it.

I think both exist. A skill line, but closer to the old vamp skills that makes you a turned vampire. Biting would create these players in game as it does.

The vamp CLASS (only purchasable) would be a vampire lord or something close to that and more in line with lore. The ult would probably have to be the large vampire lord avatar.

If they went this route, it ensures they do not have to change anything in game (except revamping the skill line again) and then add the vampire class. This way all the vampire class players would have to purchase it first.

But I agree with you. If they had a vamp class, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I learned the only way to make my vampire viable again in PVP was to exploit its only strength.... the insane freaking amount of spell damage it gives me!

So I made a magDK spell damage build, put major sorcery on it, and then went off into Cyrodiil. I'm weak to Fire and Fighter's Guild abilities but the amount of carnage I've unleashed has been very noticeable over the past week or so. Sadly despite all this I STILL Can't find a use for Vampiric Drain. It just doesn't work in ESO's combat system to have a channeled heal that heals a small percentage of missing health that also requires a target.

Whenever I go into PVE group content though I drop down to stage 1 and equip all my normal abilities. Thankfully the 3% sustain debuff isn't too hard for a Breton like myself but if I cured myself I'd be doing better. I also never use Blood for Blood since alienating myself from outside healing even while doing solo PVP is the stupidest thing one can do.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    I learned the only way to make my vampire viable again in PVP was to exploit its only strength.... the insane freaking amount of spell damage it gives me!

So I made a magDK spell damage build, put major sorcery on it, and then went off into Cyrodiil. I'm weak to Fire and Fighter's Guild abilities but the amount of carnage I've unleashed has been very noticeable over the past week or so. Sadly despite all this I STILL Can't find a use for Vampiric Drain. It just doesn't work in ESO's combat system to have a channeled heal that heals a small percentage of missing health that also requires a target.

Whenever I go into PVE group content though I drop down to stage 1 and equip all my normal abilities. Thankfully the 3% sustain debuff isn't too hard for a Breton like myself but if I cured myself I'd be doing better. I also never use Blood for Blood since alienating myself from outside healing even while doing solo PVP is the stupidest thing one can do.

I've done similarly, except with PvE and using Necromancer. I can dish it out in PvP too, but the abilities tend to alienate me from Vampirism all together since it really doesn't feel like a vampire. The drain is definitely a major pain point. If Drain Vigor was instead the Pre-PTS version (Brain Drain) that returned magicka, that'd have a slight use.

With the Ring of the Pale Order, that might be a good alternative for Blood for Blood, but I'm no longer testing on PTS releases anymore, given the fact that feedback for the most part fell on deaf ears--especially since a lot of us had similar, if not the same, ideas.

How are you using the Frenzy ability (or are you using Fury)? I'm still struggling to make that work efficiently where I'm not one dead goose.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sephyr wrote: »

I've done similarly, except with PvE and using Necromancer. I can dish it out in PvP too, but the abilities tend to alienate me from Vampirism all together since it really doesn't feel like a vampire. The drain is definitely a major pain point. If Drain Vigor was instead the Pre-PTS version (Brain Drain) that returned magicka, that'd have a slight use.

With the Ring of the Pale Order, that might be a good alternative for Blood for Blood, but I'm no longer testing on PTS releases anymore, given the fact that feedback for the most part fell on deaf ears--especially since a lot of us had similar, if not the same, ideas.

How are you using the Frenzy ability (or are you using Fury)? I'm still struggling to make that work efficiently where I'm not one dead goose.

I'm using Sated Fury although i've noticed the ability has some issues. The first being a bug where it only applies 630 spell and weapon damage instead of 660, and when you're stunned, sprinting, or otherwise incapacitated when you toggle Sated Fury off you do NOT receive the heal!

Despite these issues I still use it, although Simmering Frenzy is probably better since I don't see 60% of the 34% health being returned. One combo I love using is procing Burning spell Weave, Clever Alchemist, Strike From the Shadows, applying Major Sorcery, turning on Sated fury, Fossilizing my target, and then dropping a 25k+ damage Ferocious Leap on their head.... Its.... its something else.

I also find myself using Swarming Scion as an "Oh (Insert bad word here)" ability to full health myself. Its great in the Imperial City sewers to punish that pesky player that tried to gank you. Only reason I got stage 4 is so I can use Swarming Scion sooner, otherwise I honestly prefer stage 3.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have been trying out vampire for a few weeks now and I like a few aspects of it but I think it needs work. Biggest complaint right now is the stage 4 health regen being -100%. Think thats a bit over balanced and even if its not It would be nice to have it be in combat only. Like im running skills I otherwise wouldnt just to heal out of combat and it kinda sucks
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stay a vampire for roleplay reasons lol
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sephyr wrote: »

I'm using Sated Fury although i've noticed the ability has some issues. The first being a bug where it only applies 630 spell and weapon damage instead of 660, and when you're stunned, sprinting, or otherwise incapacitated when you toggle Sated Fury off you do NOT receive the heal!

Despite these issues I still use it, although Simmering Frenzy is probably better since I don't see 60% of the 34% health being returned. One combo I love using is procing Burning spell Weave, Clever Alchemist, Strike From the Shadows, applying Major Sorcery, turning on Sated fury, Fossilizing my target, and then dropping a 25k+ damage Ferocious Leap on their head.... Its.... its something else.

I also find myself using Swarming Scion as an "Oh (Insert bad word here)" ability to full health myself. Its great in the Imperial City sewers to punish that pesky player that tried to gank you. Only reason I got stage 4 is so I can use Swarming Scion sooner, otherwise I honestly prefer stage 3.

Yeah, Swarming Scion tends to be my opener in PvE to immediately get that burst of damage with weaving in Mist Form and Arterial Burst. It's how I solo Harrowstorms, ironically. Stun all the other ghosts, and then work on a pike at a time. I really wanted to use Sated Fury, but I could never keep healed up long enough to sustain pressure in PvP although I'm willing to bet that there's a way to do that. I guess the way to make it happen is to bite the bullet. :D But yeah, that's also why I roll Stage 4. It's pretty fast in PvE as well depending on how you build your ultimate.

Still that's helpful to know about the stunned, sprinting, and what not. That I feel might be a bug. :#
  • Lintashi
    Lintashi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was playing as vampire for over 4 years. Not because of the passive, but because I liked being vampire ( even looks).Now, I just wait on stage 1 to Markarth release. Want to hear unique dialogues, and after finishing main quest, I will go to get cure. Maybe wear acrtic skin, to look pale as vampire, or even roleplay as vampire, but as my main is a healer, being actual vamp is just gimping myself.
  • Daemonai
    Daemonai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampire is no longer a 2-stage stat-pad and many people have had trouble adjusting to that new reality as that is all vampire has been for a very long time. For me, I love the changes. The Unnatural Movement passive alone makes the changes worth to me. Vampire as a standalone "class" is much more realized than it was in the past, though there are still shortcomings that need to be addressed.

It is obvious that the intent of the devs with the redesign was to shift Vampire away from a mandatory pick to maximize magicka/stamina regen to an option that players choose because they want to play as a Vampire, the same way how players typically choose to become Werewolves because they want to play as a Werewolf and not because of the strong passives.

Vampire as a whole sits somewhere in the middle; Vampire is neither the best at what it does nor the worst. It's not BiS for anything. And that's alright. Being BiS would just hasten the journey to being nerfed. What vampire does offer is a unique playing experience that allows for some novel builds and good rp potential. And that's probably the best we could hope for.
  • ImSoPro
    ImSoPro
    ✭✭✭
    I kept my frost warden a vampire, I actually started experimenting with stage 4 in PVP and it is kinda fun I can’t lie. Being able to hit a corner and sprint for 3 secs to turn invisible and go reset comes in handy. The 300 spell damage bonus coming out of stealth also comes in handy. Having 0 health recovery really doesn’t matter on a class like warden and fire damage can get overwhelming but only when I have multiple DKs on me.

Biggest downside is the regular skill cost increase but I just have to be more conservative with my AOEs and weave some heavy attacks and I don’t really have sustain issues. The undeath passive is still great and I incorporated sated fury(blood frenzy morph)into my skill bar. I toggle it right after I hit permafrost and spam shalks and force pulse over top of winters revenge and wall of frost. Ice fields everywhere, stam players stuck holding block because they’re out of stam to roll out, skoria fireballs raining death. Don’t forget the snipers trying to sheer venom me to death before I can get to them cause they fear for their lives. Silly rabbits. Purge purge purge heal, HERES JOHNNY

I have fun with the build overall but being able to stealth out at will by just sprinting is like having a 6th skill on one of your bars. The blood frenzy toggle is not something that should remain on for prolonged periods. It’s for burst windows, or if you have an execute you can use it to start a fight to crack the enemy hp. Magden has no execute so once I get them in execute range I toggle it on and finish them off then toggle off and stealth out to reset. Remember it’s always about the player first. Don’t not use it because other people don’t like and/or can’t use it effectively. Try it for yourself on a few builds first.
  • Vayln_Ninetails
    Vayln_Ninetails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daemonai wrote: »
    Vampire is no longer a 2-stage stat-pad and many people have had trouble adjusting to that new reality as that is all vampire has been for a very long time. For me, I love the changes. The Unnatural Movement passive alone makes the changes worth to me. Vampire as a standalone "class" is much more realized than it was in the past, though there are still shortcomings that need to be addressed.

It is obvious that the intent of the devs with the redesign was to shift Vampire away from a mandatory pick to maximize magicka/stamina regen to an option that players choose because they want to play as a Vampire, the same way how players typically choose to become Werewolves because they want to play as a Werewolf and not because of the strong passives.

Vampire as a whole sits somewhere in the middle; Vampire is neither the best at what it does nor the worst. It's not BiS for anything. And that's alright. Being BiS would just hasten the journey to being nerfed. What vampire does offer is a unique playing experience that allows for some novel builds and good rp potential. And that's probably the best we could hope for.

But what about the people who have issue with vampire's design? And not because they want free stats? As from my understanding that is what everyone complains about. Nobody here is complaining about not getting free stats.

Vampire is quite literally the worst thing you could do to a character unless you gank in PvP or want to just cheese overland. Vampire's playstyle is unique! But alas, that doesn't mean it is good now does it? While it is unique to exclude yourself from group play and to kill yourself, that doesn't exactly mean it is good. And I'm REALLY interested in hearing some of these novel builds people have made?

Also I'm sorry, but if you think that's the best we could hope for then you haven't seen the vampire NPCs in greymoor yet. They have actual vampiric skills and abilities while we are more like a bloodfiend. The 'best' we could have hoped for was to be more like NPC vampires and to have access to an ultimate that lets us look like a vampire lord or bloodknight based on Morph.

In fact I'll continue further to show you what the 'best we could have hoped for' looks like:

Ultimate that starts off as wingless scion, but swarming scion gives it wings, the aoe bat swarm, + the ability to reactivate R to teleport in a cloud of bats to a location or forward. Perfect Scion makes you look similar to a Bloodknight and would be more melee/tank focused. A new base effect for both: While in this form the vampire gets 700 extra spell/weapon damage.

Eviscerate: This ability would have a morph that makes it a long range blood bolt (scales off magicka) and a morph that keeps it as a health-cost claw swipe that scales off of max stamina. Also remove the 'deals more damage at lower hp,' instead change that to 'deals more damage the lower hp the ENEMY is'

Blood Frenzy: This skill would be REMOVED entirely (because it isn't a prime examples of what vampires are in ES, contrary to belief. And it is also holding back the design of the vampire rework immensely. If you like this ability, I refer you to the ultimate.) In its place we would get:

Bat-based ability: An ability that starts off as a simple DoT that you throw on a target that causes bats to deal damage over time. You heal for a portion of the damage dealt. Morph 1: You Turn into a cloud of bats after some charge up and launch yourself forward, knocking targets over and dealing damage. Heal increases by a flat amount based upon each enemy hit. Morph 2: After a short channel you summon an AoE swarm of bats on a target that follows them and you heal for a percentage of damage dealt.

Vampiric drain: This ability would stay as is during un-morphed state. EXCEPT the scaling on it would go up to its pre-pts values (8k base dmg per tick) and the heal would go back up to being 43% missing HP. This would also extend the time of Blood Scion when a full cast is completed. Morph 1: Turns the skill into a tether that doesn't need to be channeled and instead restores damage dealt. Tether can be broken if the target runs away. Morph 2: Restores damage dealt as magicka and stamina while still keeping the missing HP scaling. Remains a channel.

Mesmerize: Skill stays the same in base-form. Morph1: Applies a DoT along with a slow to all enemies effected. The DoT doesn't damage friendly NPCs. Morph2: Has a way longer range and applies a debuff to enemies of some kind and provides allies caught in the mist a unique vampire-themed buff. Make the skill blockable, but remove that silly 'must look at me' requirement.

Mist form: Stays the same base morph, except when this skill is slotted the vampire gets permanent minor expedition. Morph1: Gives vampire a unique speed buff that stacks with major expedition and is 10% better than it, but doesn't surpass the over all speed cap that the game has. Morph2: Turn into a cloud of bats and heal for 20% of the damage dealt, but give it some actual damage scaling. After a target has been hit 3 times by the bats, they are afflicted with a very weak DoT that applies minor lifesteal for the duration.

The passives are over all pretty fine. And I could justify the vampire having as many passive-weaknesses as it does if we had a skillset similar to the one above. I put this much work into this post just to prove to you and everyone else that might have doubts that we could have gotten something better. If they wanted to make feeding better and more required, they could give us an extra 'good' passive that goes with the vampire ability CDR one. Make our vampiric abilities deal extra damage based upon stage.

We absolutely could have gotten better and quite frankly most of us hoped they'd get more creative with the design process, as shown above.

Pretty sure @Vevvev and @Nova_J @JMadFour would agree and I hope after reading all of that you would agree too, good sir.
  • JMadFour
    JMadFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daemonai wrote: »

Ok but I am not talking about the Greymoor redesign. I am already past that and I have been a Vampire main for the whole of Greymoor. I know these things. I am not asking about or discussing them.

I am talking about the MOST RECENT changes to Vampire. Mainly being unhealable when casting BfB. None of those changes have anything to do with the angle you are taking here.

There is quite a lot of middle ground between “Best in Slot” and “not allowed in groups.” I an asking where the current, October 2020 unhealable Vampire sits on that scale.