Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"This may be an unusually long load screen"

Amorpho
Amorpho
✭✭✭✭
Dear ZOS, can you please remove this from the game since it has become the norm for virtually EVERY loadscreen for years? You can then reintroduce it once the issue is fixed. Thank you 😅
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 14, 2020 11:27PM
The Gaming Rev
YouTube channel - https://youtube.com/c/TheGamingRev

Characters

PVE
Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer - Master Crafter
Magicka Templar, Altmer
Magicka Nightblade, Breton
Stamina Nightblade, Khajiit

PVP
Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
Magicka Templar, Altmer
Stamina Templar, Orsimer
Stamina Dragonknight, Dunmer
Stamina Warden, Orsimer

Aldmeri Dominion - 1700+ CP

XboxOne EU
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see that you play xbox. I play on the one S, and since I attached an external SSD and moved the game there, I get almost no more long load screens.
    Just now and then on the crowded NA server playing from europe.

I can recommend an external ssd, it is no longer expensive.

The game looks better, too, as you no longer see low-res placeholder grafics on buildings or other players as black silhouettes or wearing low-res armor.
    Edited by markulrich1966 on October 15, 2020 10:10AM
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • BXR_Lonestar
    BXR_Lonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to try some reverse psychology. They need to have the message pop up that says:

"This is an unusually short loading screen"

That way, even if it takes 5 minutes, the player is left feeling like "well, it could have been MUCH worse! At least it was a short loading screen this time around."