The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What do you spend most of your gold on ?

• Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I go around to guild traders to find mats to buy at a low price, then turn around to sell them in my guild stores at a higher price. Nice profit.

Guild donations.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usually getting some gear for a build i envision for my character or crown stuff like dlcs and cosmetics.
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    at this point, most of my toons are geared up, I'll by weapons or armor if I see it a good price with the right traits or housing items, currently finishing up my library, every book is readable and I'm starting to add all the furnishings from antiquities there too.
  • rptrainer
    rptrainer
    ✭✭
    Mainly Motifs especially that resembles a bodysuit 😏😉😁
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Respeccing every 3 months :lol:
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Furnishings, motifs etc....

....the price of some of them are stupid. Like cost more that the blood house im decorating. lol
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lately it's Crowns. I also buy motifs that I like.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Motifs (have them all except a few of the Greymoor pages)
    Furnishing Plans (have them all)
    Gold-purchasable houses (have them all)
    Style Pages (have them all, other than 1 or 2 from this current event)

The rest is spent through TCE crown exchange for the DLC's, costumes, etc...

So, I guess I need to figure out what else to spend my gold on :joy:
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furnishing plans
    Motifs
    Furnishings
    Houses
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing: recipes, materials, furnishings from traders or the luxury vendor.
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing and what comes with it .
  • hasohen
    hasohen
    Soul Shriven
    Motifs
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    potions and gold mats
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My gold is generally spent on purchasing gear from guild stores, purchasing mats from guild stores... and, outfitting. Lots on outfitting.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Motifs and Chromium
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My wife..... she plays ESO also ;)
    Edited by starlizard70ub17_ESO on October 1, 2020 1:48PM
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm...let me count the ways:

Furnishing plans
    Motifs
    Furnishings
    'The Golden'
    Outfits
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything I don't need..... like outfit changes. I waste so much gold on changes only to revert them back! :disappointed:

The few things I spend gold on that I need though are motifs and on rare occasions crafting materials.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • kathandira
    kathandira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deevoh1991 wrote: »
    For me.its furnishing recipes for sure . I'm an addict. I keep adding things to my hypothetical store which I seldom advertise. I guess I get a certain sense of accomplishment when I know I created that item and can recreate it again and it's always available to me.

Then I'd think dlcs come in second

What about you ?

Improvement Materials. Mostly Jewelry.
    PS4-NA. Breton Templar Healer, Bosmer Stamplar, Breton Magplar, Orsimer StamDK, Dunmer MagDK, Khajiit StamNB, Dunmer MagNB, Argonian Warden Tank, Altmer Magsorc
  • Xebov
    Xebov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Motifs, if some new and interesting gear is available also gear and upgrades.
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    crowns.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glowing things and botanicals (even better, glowing botanicals) at the Luxury Furnishing vendor. Finally getting around to buying the bigger achievement furnishings as well.
    🤬 heartwood and mundane runes because the only thing I’d be doing is farming those if I didn’t supplement with guild trader purchases.
    Edited by doomette on October 1, 2020 6:05PM
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else slightly concerned about @zaria’s cat.... 😳
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now I'm only spending gold to buy crafting material I am about to run out of and on buying gear items from the Golden for the upcoming collection. Right now I just don't have the time to collect my surveys, with all the running to and fro to make the stupid nodes reset I rather waste money and buy up all the reasonably priced material at the two trading guilds I'm a member of and the town I'm currently in.
    Until very recently, I used to save money to buy all the houses that are available for gold, but that project is finished now.
  • Climbatiz
    Climbatiz
    past 30 days spending, buy mostly Motifs, although i've bought almost all the under 25k ones so far and the occasional 50k something, then i buy under 5k furnishing recipes just for OCD of having everything even though i don't even have a house hehe

LLhpFIk.png
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pizza