The Firesong DLC and Update 36 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 3:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)

5-6sec fisherman cheers are too darn long and loud! (PC-NA)

MajorDavood
MajorDavood
✭✭✭
(this was originally posted in General but someone suggested posting here. Apologies for the double-post)

After u27, fishermen (and women) started hooting and hollering whenever they reel in a fish...ANY FISH. I'm not just talking about a second or two. They cheer for 4-5-6 seconds! They cheer for a river betty, a slaughterfish, and other garbage too. The length of the cheer appears to have been increased with u27 however I cannot prove it. I did Master Angler before u27 and now after u27. Before u27, my character never cheered for more than 1-2 seconds.

Can you imagine fishing in Cyro or IC and your char is shouting out for 4-5-6 seconds at a time? That will draw unwanted attention, to say the least!

ZOS, please, please, please look into the volume and length of the cheers. If possible, can we link the silly cheering to green/blue fish and maybe decoration items?

PS: I tried to throttle my char's voice in Audio settings but couldn't find any option for that. I also tried changing my chars voice but that didn't help either. I'm not gonna drop another 1000 crowns to try again.