The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still not getting twitch drops...

huntgod_ESO
huntgod_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
So I missed the horse pet and crate on the last stream, submitted a ticket and got no response, now I missed the torch bug and crate for todays live stream.

I have disconnected and reconnected before the events since this is not the first time it has happened. My accounts show linked, no bans or suspensions or anything weird.

I'd like the torch bug and crate from this even and am still waiting for a response regarding the horse pet and crate from the one before this.

In the past I've just disconnected the account and reconnected to get drops if I noticed I didn't get one for the first night, I do that and would get them on subsequent nights. I now do that before any viewing but this time and time before last it does not appear to be working.
--- HuntGod ---
Officer of the Unrepentant
www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are in the process of sending out the torchbug. You may need to give it a day or two before saying you didn't get it. I'm still waiting on mine and I assume many others are as well.
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm linked and didn't receive mine either. My thought is the same as redspecter23, that they're still sending them out. The news article does state "by Sept 21st"
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it showed up...still miss getting that pony :-P

I'm used to them popping up pretty quickly. Didn't pop til around 4am EST this time.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for letting us know you've gotten your pet. Since this issue is now resolved, the thread will be closed going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.