The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

View Past System Messages?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Do I have a way to view recent system messages, such as for research completing? I often fail to see those, but would love to be able to scroll through a log to see if they came up when I started on this character.

I am on the PS4 if that matters. I did not see any such log in my recent search.
PC
PS4/PS5
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know. I keep a tally on my spreadsheet for when my mains will be done with whatever research.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    I don't know. I keep a tally on my spreadsheet for when my mains will be done with whatever research.

I was using an Android app, but entering the data for that many characters is a serious pain.

I would expect to have a way to view the system messages I have gotten (at least for this session) and I thought I had heard of it, but I can't find it.

Annoying enough to have to go to the table to see what your research status is. I was hoping to at least look for those messages which disappear fairly soon after you first log in.
    PC
    PS4/PS5