The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Western skyrim and other issues

Pirateassassin3
1) load times have become 2-20 minutes at times, its pretty sad when my controller shuts off while waiting .

2) 17 of 19 wayshrines , even though i have found all 19 of them, even have the achievement for it. And the explore zone tells me i need to find northern watch wayshrine.
3) My pets keep dying every 3-5 minutes, and i am not in combat. This happens in town away from anyone or anything, it happens at a wayshrine.
4) my staffs fail to work 1/4 of the time, they make the animation but fail to fire. They are locked on to a target and nothing happrns other that the animation. My skills fire off with no problems.

I have spent alot of money on this game in the last five years. With all the money you make, it seems like you would be able to work out the bugs before you release new content.
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had lots of problems myself. Skills not firing, being in battle too long and ads following me all over mostly. Very glitchy.
    Edited by malistorr on August 31, 2020 5:00AM