The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't bar swap or resurrect

Rexy18
Rexy18
✭✭✭
Not sure if anybody already posted about it, but for quite a while now (2 months) I was unable to rez anybody in Cyro (option came up but nothing happened when you press F). Recently I also had a bug where I was permanently stuck in the "You cannot swap bars in this state" state. Someone on general discussion seems to have identified the trigger.

It occurs when you invest more than 445 skillpoints into your skills/passives. I reset mine and the bar swap bug was gone and I was able to rez again. As soon as I went over the 445 point, both bugs came back instantly. In addition to this, investing skillpoints into scrying (once I reached 445) started removing my excavation passives (see pic below) which I already bought earlier- and it didn't refund the skillpoints (got them back after respeccing at the shrine).

o6alont745ah.png

I had all of these passives before putting anything into scrying. After i bought all scrying passives, this is what my excavation tree looked like.
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having the same problem with ressing people. Also stam just stops working entirely. Block works when it feels like it more RNG like that pushing button. Some times no skills work at all, can take potions and run i think and that's it.

Broke.
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here. Can't seem to fix it short of a reloadui.