Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

When is ZOS going to fix that stupid dragon audio glitch?

GhostOfAnEra
GhostOfAnEra
✭✭✭
Saw that it wasn't included in the patch notes. This audio glitch has been around since forever, and ZOS hasn't made the effort to fix it. Come on, ZOS, I'm tired of dead dragons yelling at me!
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 27, 2020 11:39PM
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Considering that there's plenty of other bugs that literally haven't been fixed in years, I'd say it's not likely to ever get fixed. There are so many broken things and update 27 made things even much worse, if that's even possible.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go to campion points screen and back out. Fixes the permeant screw of the dragon.

Be safe and have fun :)
  • rrimöykk
    rrimöykk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    Go to campion points screen and back out. Fixes the permeant screw of the dragon.

Be safe and have fun :)

We can that is a temp fix but c'mon, it's been ages with thos bug. They even posted it in patch notes that it is fixed yet did nothing. Straight up lie.