Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Frost-themed MagDen

WastedJoker
WastedJoker
✭✭✭
Still Winterborn, Torugs, and Iceheart?

Or is Icy Conjuror better than Torugs?

Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvE or PvP?
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Icy Conjuror has like a 3.5k tooltip DPS and you get to have the nifty Ice Wraith!

I would go with it.
  • Tivnael
    Tivnael
    ✭✭
    torugs is boring, ice furnace man (its frostfiire, not fire)
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For PvE, Winterborn doesn't have that much DPS compared to Icy Conjuror. Icy Conjuror + Mother's Sorrow/False God's is probably your best damage. Elemental Succession is also pretty good and gives you a little frost circle under your feet when it procs.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tivnael wrote: »

Ice furnace and icy conjuror, and ice heart, ice coment or northen storms for ulti
  • Tivnael
    Tivnael
    ✭✭
    Tivnael wrote: »

Ice furnace and icy conjuror, and ice heart, ice coment or northen storms for ulti

when i tested , icy conjurer never procced the ice furnace not sure if this is a general rule for proc sets)

This makes it a little bit more boring than i expected :/
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proc sets should not proc another proc set that is the general rule. You can have either winter revenge or elemntal wall to proc both sets. Charged staff of your chosing, I personaly go full frost and use frost staff on both bars. You want charged trait on front bar or backbar to chill targets, because of the glacial presence passive. You will hqve a very high uptime of both chill and burning(ice furnace) status effect. For monster set, I personaly like skoria to complement the frostfire theme of the build, but iceheart is sweet too.
    Edited by universal_wrath on August 30, 2020 3:43PM